501(c)3, non-profit Central Florida based rescue focusing on rescuing Pit Bulls and Bully Breed dogs. "Click here to view Pit Bull Dogs in Washington for adoption. They have conformational structure, top quality bloodlines, color and very chill loving temperaments. Purina, This sweet, little love is Lizzie. We care for, foster and rehome dogs that are surrendered to us under all circumstances. From basic food and supplies, to regular and unforeseen vet care, to taxes and services fees that keep our organization running. The neighbor brought her to us. Search and see photos of adoptable pets in the Longwood, FL area. He is good on the leash, very friendly, good with both dogs and cats, Loving bully just wants to be loved by his forever humane. you can adopt? Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. ♥ ۬ ... She is a lab/bully mix of … We are a 501c(3) foster-based bully breed rescue. sweet bonita was dumped after being used for breeding. To this end, we work with animal shelters to rescue pit bull type dogs who are overlooked for adoption and therefore at risk for euthanasia, and pull them for placement in foster care. OBR does not discriminate based on age or health status because we believe every dog should have a chance at a good life. To that end, every animal we rescue is spayed or neutered, vaccinated, and provided the required veterinary care before being placed in his or her foster or adoptive home. animal shelters are filled with dogs and cats who must find homes. Ditto is a super sweet, She is a very good puppy she loves children, and she is very trainable, her mother and father have pretty eyes and, Yes the breed is correct this is a bulldog mixed with a Jack Russell this dog will have the face of a bulldog but, Panda would do great in a home with no small children she loves to cuddle and is house broken, Look at this smile! If you know Bobbi's family please direct them to call, Albert is a 7 year old American Bulldog mix who needs a very special forever home. This rescue hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. - ♥ RESCUE ME! We have found some wonderful, loving families who have provided forever homes for dogs in our care and are so appreciative of their support of our rescue. I am spayed fully vetted... Hi my name is Trey, I am a handsome and sweet tripod American Bulldog mix, 2years old, vetted, neutered, vaccinated. Your donations are tax deductible! We have saved 60 local dogs since we started in April 2019. We sometimes rescue Bully's out of the shelters, sometimes out of bad situations and then find them suitable forever homes. - ♥ RESCUE ME! Pit Bull/Bulldog mix – Madison Pit Bull – Hosmer Most of the adoptable dogs listed on this website are dogs in MABBR’s adoption program, with the exception of “ Crosslisted Dogs ” —dogs available for adoption by individuals or through other organizations. Let us know what We require all potential adopters to fill out an adoption application, before a meeting with our dogs can be scheduled. We do not have a facility to house our rescues so we rely on foster homes. He does better one on one and would be best as an, Georgie is a friendly boy who wants to meet you! you think! We are a 501 (c)3 non-profit Bully breed rescue group in Houston, Texas. Small in size she weighs 35lbs and is full. Hi my name is Trey, I am a handsome and sweet tripod American Bulldog mix, 2 years old, vetted, neutered, This amazing dog has been through the ringer....she has been in and out of MCAS 3 times since 2018. Comes with papers and registry. She wants nothing more than to give you kisses and play! breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal and My name is Cooper....A Good Samaritan, my angel by the name of Lydia, found me neglected and abandoned in, Oreo is a sweet boy appx 65 lbs and 1.5 yrs old. If you want your next dog off lead in public places then please do not apply. OBR is passionate and dedicated to making a positive difference in each dog’s life from the minute the dogs joins OBR. Support Adoption and Rescue. Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. Over the past year, OBR has consistently hosted a monthly Pack Walk at different locations in Central Florida and the event has been embraced wonderfully by the community. Big Bully Rescue is a small home based rescue group located in Phoenix, Arizona. Fresno Bully Rescue (FBR) is a volunteer-based, non-profit, no-kill rescue and shelter dedicated to rescuing bully breed dogs (i.e. Our mission (and passion) is to help get homeless pets out of the shelters and into loving homes. "Click here to view American Bulldogs in Florida for adoption. A $300 donation is required for the adoption of the dog. Through our adoption and foster programs we will be able to help rescue these love-a-bull dogs, provide medical care, and behavioral training needed until they find their forever homes! Atlanta Bully Rescue They have been working as business partners for two years now, and as of 2009 are the owners/operators of Atlanta Bully Rescue. OBR continues to encourage pit bull dog owners to get their dogs involved in obedience (such as Canine Good Citizen), agility, tracking, weight-pulling, and therapy work. She is a 6 yr old Pointer mix. All foster and adopters must completed an adoption application as part of the prescreening process. What is the difference between adopting a dog, adopting a cat, adopting a kitten or adopting a puppy versus Thor is currently with our trainer at Balanced Paws in Pembroke Pines, FL and is part of his board & train program. Some Whilst in foster care for assessment, every dog will get vet checked, vaccinated if needed, micro-chipped and neutered (if not already done). Kane is a good dog, but I have to move and can't keep him. Orlando Bully Rescue, Inc (OBR) envisions a world where these unjustly criticized dogs share homes with kind, loving, and competent families, while their reputation is being restored and preserved. 501(c)3, non-profit Central Florida based rescue focusing on rescuing Pit Bulls and Bully Breed dogs. What can we say about this squish face? Likes to dig, Hello, this is Leah an 8 year old American Bulldog looking for a home. PetBasics, Onlookers often marvel at the level of cohesion and cooperation that prevails among dogs during Pack Walks. Your donation helps to defer the cost of rescuing, vetting, training, event planning, community events, transporting as well as rehoming pets in need. He loves, 2-3 yr old male lab/bully mix about 50 pounds. While her body reflects the tell tale signs of abuse and neglect, her, Our pretty boy Blue is still looking for his forever home! We are focusing on education, and the overpopulation problem, but still try to save as many lives as we can. Your donations help us keep the wheels turning and let us continue to rescue and rehome an average of 200 dogs each year. North America's Largest Non-Profit Pet Adoption Website. A P.O. This 40lb, 7 year old angel loves people and other dogs. All donations are tax-deductable. #85pounds. All rights reserved. By preventing unwanted dogs and cats from being born, we can eventually eliminate euthanasia of thousands of animals throughout the country each year. Donations can be called into the vet at 4072030741 under furever bully love rescue for Hercules. Please be honest with us, as during the vetting process we soon find out if your families’ real intention is to have off lead. I am 2.5 yrs, weight 70 lbs, and, Loving dog, loves meeting new people and other dogs. He is playful and in need of a stable household with a yard if, Sweet Fiona had a rough start in life. © 2004 - 2021 Adopt-a-Pet.com - All Rights Reserved. Page 1 contains American Pit Bull Terrier dogs for adoption listings in Orlando, Florida, USA. When you first meet him you will be amused by his happy dancing, Beautiful dog. Their mellow and cozy temperament is a perfect match for those grateful, peaceful eyes. Upon passing the screening process Orlando Bully Rescue will contract all interested candidates and notify them if they pass the screening process. Special thanks to our sponsors, The adoption fee for each dog is listed on their bio page, however, in general our adoption fees are: $350 for puppies 3-6 months; $250 for puppies 6-12 months Chewy, dogs. Cost me $1200. Box 521397, Longwood, FL 32752 Each of the dogs that have been in our rescue always have a special place in our heart. Our rescue strives to advocate for the voiceless breed that is discriminated upon due to BSL (breed specific legislation). OBR’s goal is to only place dogs in loving and responsible homes. that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. We are a foster based rescue so you can't pop by since we don't have a facility. Camille is just a love bug who is the life of the party! Whether the dog has medical complications, behavioral issues or simply if the family is unable to care for their pet, we accept them all. Click here. In some cases, the dogs have never heard a kind word or know what human touch is. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." Looking for a American Pit Bull Terrier dogs for adoption in Orlando, Florida, USA? My name is Amy... my Daddy has had me since I am 11 weeks old and I am now 5 years old. Make sure to take a look at our Happy Tails. Yet Welcome to our site! We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. He Is currently living with another female dog American bulldog, This lovely lady was found on Turner Camp Road in Inverness. I prefer a person with no kids or other dogs. Search for american bully rescue dogs for adoption. My name is Monzer. Forgot your password or email isn't working? So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat Colorado Pit Bull Rescue. Brave Bully Rescue is not able to accept every application for adoption and reserves the right to reject an application. American Bulldog Rescue is a 501 (c)3 non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to rescuing and finding forever homes for bull breed dogs in need. In rescue there are countless expenses of every kind. Blue is a one year old Bulldog mix. OBR strives to help dogs in every way we can – for example some dogs need to be socialized, desensitized or require physical rehabilitation and OBR is committed, so the dog can eventually start a new life. American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, American Bull Dogs, Bull Terriers, etc.). Is your family ready to rescue a American Pit Bull Terrier dog in Orlando, Florida, USA? And those adorable faces are so unique! He luvs to be spoiled , and have dips in kiddie pool. OBR is foster home-based network, meaning OBR is only able to help the number of dogs that they have foster homes for. OBR is a non-profit organization that relies entirely on public support to keep its programs going. Every dog owner is required to sign up and attend a positive reinforcement obedience class within 90 days of adoption and provide proof to Bully Paws that the course was completed; Fees. We are here to provide a healthy and loving temporary home while we look for forever homes for our shelter dogs. 3yrs of age, potty trained and does well with other big dogs, no small dogs please. After determining a dog’s temperament and evaluating other compatibility factors, OBR begins to search for the perfect home. Rescueremedies is known as an ON LEAD rescue. Bull Dog Rescuers Unite! A very sweet dog. We are a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization centrally located in the Pensacola, Florida area. Read PHBT’s mission statement American bully puppies - $3,500 This whole litter is champagne. The owner left the country I have a small dog now and am unable to keep her. It is our goal to dispel any myths and educate the public on the qualities this magnificent breed possesses. Albert was rescued from Miami. Learn more about American Bulldog Rescue in Newtown, PA, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. Your donation helps to defer the cost of rescuing, vetting, training, event planning, community events, transporting as well as rehoming pets in need. Whitney worked with vet techs at the Humane Society and other shelters on and off for ten years. Areas Orlando Bully Rescue Serves. OBR staff members, fosters, adopters and volunteers have been working tirelessly against society’s negative stereotypes, misconceptions and myths associated with pit bull type dogs. We cannot do that without the help of our volunteers and sponsors. Bama Bully Rescue, Inc. (BBR) is a non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization dedicated to creating pit bull breed ambassadors within the state of Alabama. He gets along with kids and women, men he takes a while, Sweet little girl she came to us from a family that was given her by a neighbor . Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. OBR was organized to educate and advocate on behalf of the pit bull and other bully breeds regardless of their background. Every time due, Tina is approximately 8-10 years old, very, very sweet and affectionate. Though based on Long Island, NYBC’s outreach is nation and worldwide. Maisy is a beautiful and loyal American Bulldog that listens well, is eager to please, loves to play catch, is very, Great dog just dosnt get allong with my male boxer great with kids, Male bully mix about 4 yrs old and 60 pounds. SD Bullies Rescue Mission 301 (c)(3) is located in San Diego, CA. We believe that educating the public — both children and adults — will result in the kind, humane treatment of animals Dogs eligible for OBR foster and adoption program include abandoned dogs found as strays wandering the streets, those suffering abuse or neglect at the hands of humans, or worse, those who will find themselves used as bait dogs then discarded. She is a lab/bully mix of 25lbs and is going to be medium sized girl. Through no fault of their own, dogs found themselves displaced; in homeless and abusive situations. We specialize in rescuing Pitbull dogs and Pitbull puppies and babies, however no animal in dire need of rescue is turned away. Each story will touch your heart and will show you how great Pit Bulls are. She's, I want to rehome queso. We look forward to hearing from you soon and cant wait to … getting dogs for sale, cats for sale, puppies for sale or kittens for sale from a dog breeder or a cat breeder? Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. ♥ ۬ ... Herbie the luv bug,fixed a 8 yrs american bully. We do hope to open a facility in the near future but need your support. Search for american bully rescue dogs for adoption near Nashville, Georgia. We are a 501 (c)3 non-profit Bully Rescue in Northwest Arkansas that is comprised of a team of volunteer and foster homes working to rescue bully breeds. This means all donations (monetary and gifts) are tax deductible! Lego is young, affectionate and a very happy boy. We are passionate advocates for the prevention of animal overpopulation, the direct result of uncontrolled breeding. If you are looking for a cuddle buddy this, Our beautiful Venus is still looking for her furever home! Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. North Texas Bully Rescue is a 501c3 organization. American Bulldog Rescue - 501C3 Not-for-Profit Dog Rescue Charity – Adoption Status – Up for Adoption Archive Dogs: Up for Adoption Please help save one of these precious bulldogs today! ... Harmonie is an almost 2 year old American Bully(DNA tested 100% pure). With the support of so many, we hope to set a fine example, and maintain higher standards of excellence in the dog rescue community. To help bully breed dogs through rescue, education, and advocating. Hello and Welcome to the Amazing Grace Bully Rescue website! Rehome member? He was my moms dog but she's always in and out of jail. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life. Please call or email us and request an adoption appplication. Our rescue dogs come from puppy mills, breeding operations, shelters, and owners for a variety of reasons. She is a 3-4 yr old, 40 lb Bulldog/Lab mix, looking for a forever home. OTB would like to welcome, by popular vote, Otis to the OTB rescue family. It is hard not to love this amazing breed! shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group. BBR is a 501(c)(3) Non Profit organization dedicated saving shelter, stray and abandoned bully breed and the misunderstood Molosser Breeds. All our dogs are placed into foster homes as bully breeds do not cope in boarding kennels. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." All dogs are up to date on shots, flea/tick preventative, and heartworm preventative. Log in here. Each and every dog the adopt-a-bull program learns basic obedience, socialization skills, is spayed or neutered, micro-chipped, and receives the medical treatment necessary. We hope their story will touch your heart and will move you to give a rescue pet a loving forever home. Meet Ditto! Venmo: fblr03 Cash app: fblr321 ... American Bulldog Kid Friendly Crate Trained No cats or small dogs Fostered in Haines City FL Jake is a typical goofy bulldog. New York Bully Crew is a 501c3 nonprofit rescue organization founded in December 2010. Biggies Bullies is a foster home based rescue founded in 2011 in Pittsburgh PA. As a small rescue, our mission is to rescue and re-home Pit Bull type dogs in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to caring for and rehoming bully breeds. - ♥ RESCUE ME! We are fostering this sweet girl, but can't keep her because of our small home. whose support makes our life-saving work possible. This pretty pup is Maple, and she is looking for a special person to call her own! ♥ ۬ He luvs to sunbath and roll in the dirt. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." rescue helping to find loving homes for Wonderful attitude and good with kids. American Bulldog Rescue in … Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Longwood, FL. You may be one of the millions of Americans who own, rescue, or simply love Bull Dogs and other furry friends. Applications are PROCESSED on a first come first serve basis but are APPROVED based on which application is the best match for the animal and family. Why go to a dog breeder, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or buy a cat when Mid-America Bully Breed Rescue (MABBR) is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit pit bull and bulldog rescue organization licensed in Missouri. During the Pack Walk, the dogs are being stimulated while receiving structured exercise and learning socialization techniques. All our dogs also have been spayed and neutered. He is decent on leash, seemed good with other dogs. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Peaches Bully Rescue provides a safe-haven for dogs of the bully breeds, including, but not limited to: English Bulldogs, French Bulldogs, American Bulldogs, American Staffordshire Terriers, Mastiffs, Boxers, Pugs, and Boston Terriers. All donations to our rescue go on the care of the dogs and getting them everything they need whilst in our care. This former breeder mommy was pulled by us last year. Rescue: Koa Bully is a safe haven for bully-type dogs. He can be a little. Loves people, loves to cuddle, loves to play, Sweet Topanga has probably lived most of her life in a small crate and never got to experience the joys of a. Bully Breed Rescue is a small rescue dedicated to rescuing and rehoming dogs that are the pit bull class of dogs, including American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, American Bulldogs, and pit bull mixes. This page displays 10 American Pit Bull Terrier dog classified listings in Orlando, Florida, USA. He listens to basic commands. OBR also provides outreach services within the community. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Brave Bully Rescue will perform a vet check and a reference check. Humane America Animal Foundation, dba Adopt-a-Pet.com, is a non-profit, tax-deductible 501(c)(3) adoption advertising charity. people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find Milo is crate and leash trained. If so, a date and time will be discuss to conduct a meet and greet with the dog(s). I just rescued him from the Tampa, VAUGHN SUCH A SWEET LOVING BOY.

american bully rescue 2021