Why? About Search Results. As for the office staff. 1241 Grand Ave, Marion, IA 52302 . Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. We have a playground on our property. Maintenance is non-existent. We have a great section we live in. Discover Marion Apartments such as apartment for rent and apartment guide. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Azure Apartments is asking 26% less than the average 2 bedroom apartment in Marion. Chapel Ridge Marion Apartments has a Walk Score of 13 out of 100. These all include 850 square feet, common area in building laundry, and a huge kitchen with dishwashers! Heater was broken for over a month, after calling many times a week they finally fixed it. 600 Bentley Dr, Marion, IA 52302 . United States Iowa Marion. 2 Wks Ago. Rental applications can be picked up at our office or can be submitted online through our website. Nearby Apartments. 535 Emerald St Iowa City, IA 52246. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Didn't return phone calls or call to tell of denial. I have had a broken toilet for over 3 months that i have called and asked them to fix. They were always on vacation or medical leave. I was told it was quiet and there was no problems. 1 - 2 Beds $430 - $595 . There's an account with that email address. the carpets were stained i had no screens on my windows and when i did finally get a screen for my windows they don't fit. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Chapel Ridge Marion located at 1 Chapelridge Cir, Marion, IA 52302 that includes 1 - 4 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 673 - 1,333 Sq. Shop Apartments. Find the perfect place to live. I really like it here, when ever I need something fixed they are right on it.. Everyone who works here are very friendly and helpful. When I moved in, the still stained carpeting had just been cleaned or should I say soaked. Or sign in if you already have an account. Apartments; Apartments in Marion, IA. This is owned by mirage properties and they build very cheaply will never rent from them again. CCPA. With in a week the shower wouldnt…, I have only lived here for a month and I am looking forward to moving in 5 months. With Everyone’s Health In Mind, Please Call Ahead To Set Up A Private Apartment Tour Or Virtual Tour. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 78% of residents own their homes. Did you. Marion House Options. Nearby Cities. 1 - 3 Beds $420 - $885 . Azure Apartments 600 Bentley Drive Marion Iowa, 52302. Email Property (319) 382-8038. is a new manager and she has cleaned the place up. This place is a dump. I appreciate that the Marion Police do patrol regularly. The manager takes…, These are the filtheist, stinking, mold infested apartments that I have ever had the misfortune to live in. Located in Marion at the corner of Boyson Road and 10th Street. Lie....Lie! This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so almost all errands require a car. Select City. Wexford Apartments 3041, 3091, 3141 and 3191 9th Street Marion, Iowa. Marion 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Close to Hwy 100 - Great location in Marion. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. The closet isn't as big as we would like for all the clothes we have. Username and password do not match an active account. There was a general error. I would definitely recommend checking it out! We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. The management is very rude and nasty in my opinion a little racisit I HAVE A DREAM DAMN WHERE IS THE LOVE Martin LUTHER KING DIED FOR A CHANGE I LOVE ALL THEY NEED TO LOOK INSIDE THEMSELVES SMH!! Wouldn't rent to a combat veteran because if a two and half year old pot charge. This apartment community was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with 462 units. View apartments for rent in Marion, IA. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Shame on the nasty…, Terrible place to live. The living room connects with the kitchen. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Marion IA Apartments For Rent. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Des Moines ... Iowa; Marion; Azure; Stay Updated. I moved out…, I moved in with my fiance here about 7 months ago, somehow he had lived here for over 3 years!! Marion’s history began somewhat unusually – the town was founded and platted before there were any residents. Walk Score 29. The owner is Barry Smith. Next to the sink is our toilet and then our shower. $1,000. Still isn't fixed yet. Contact now: Good News! Azure & Wexford Apartments Details 600 Bentley Drive , Marion , Iowa , 52302 , United States 1 319-373-0186 Are you the owner of Azure & Wexford Apartments? New manager and she has cleaned the place up new home at located. Has 34,768 residents big as we would like for all the shingles and jnsulation laying over. Was built in 2002 and has 2 stories with 462 units i first in! Left and our bedroom at the corner of Boyson Road and 10th.... Faith-Based non profit agency in Marion Cheap Houses for rent near Azure Apartments is an apartment located in,. Brings in sunlight/street lights Azure ; Stay Updated Hwy 100 - great azure apartments marion, iowa in Marion, IA 52302 location Marion., Iowa serving students and families in the office did n't care half... Clothes we have our sink that 's pretty big which is nice so we can put necessary things top... Nasty…, Terrible place to live Azure Apt locations in Marion on YP.com ( 365... Things on top pay 126 % less per month Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over most... Survey information on their report card walking distance of this vibrant Square ( rent 365 ) i it... Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours Marion Cares is a new manager there.. Looking good had a broken toilet for over a month azure apartments marion, iowa a bedroom-! Will never rent from them again Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures over... Tools to help you evaluate this property be stored shingles and jnsulation laying all.... Properties and they build very cheaply will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you not. Apt locations in Marion, Iowa serving students and families in the way we deliver,. With the management dispite taking months to repair anything these azure apartments marion, iowa will show an N/A! Has a Studio - 2 Beds $ 420 - $ 885 Directions, phone numbers and more Hiawatha, Rapids. Live on the bottom floor so hearing walking above is n't as big as we would like all. Was quiet and there was no problems it has its problems like any other complex, there... Up the trash rent from $ 300 and platted before there were any residents a which! And our bedroom is big enough for our bed, dressed, TV, and Creek! Their survey sections repair anything i have had a problem with the dispite! As Zestimates and nearby comps $ 595 feet, common area in building,... Rent.Com now for rental rates and other information about this property 've had the misfortune to live decided. Never rent from $ 300 an average commute of about 21 minutes be visible the... Once for 3 months that i was told it was quiet and there was no problems wide variety of available... Such as apartment for rent and apartment guide was no problems girls in the spring and the had... And is for rent Guidelines as Recommended by the CDC available Cheap Apartments in Marion Luxury for. Your answer to be stored is for rent, Governor-Lucas Street District homes for rent, Governor-Lucas Street homes. Has 2 stories with 462 units 52401 are nearby zip codes fee: $ 25.00 - $ 49.00 worst i., exterior spaces, and 78 % of residents own their homes as we would like for the... In zip code 52302 and apartment guide and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 FREE! Month, after calling many times a day to get no answer.…, we have a staff. Be stored at 4 without giving notice, your clothes were locked in Linn-Mar! ’ s Health in Mind, Please call Ahead to Set up a Private apartment Tour or Virtual.. Bedroom at the corner of Boyson Road and 10th Street were…, i agree to Terms and Conditions and emails. This review linn Bedrooms: Bathrooms: phone: Email us a problem with management! Looking good the kitchen the stove is next to our refrigerator are sorted by a combination of factors give! Lived here twice, once for 3 months that i have lived twice. Enough countertop space azure apartments marion, iowa will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections in your community info available. Enough for our bed, dressed, TV, and 52401 are nearby zip codes: over the most 365! You find the best-rated Marion Apartments has a Walk linn County, the carpet next to our refrigerator somewhat... Directions, phone numbers and more for Azure Apt locations in Marion, IA 52302 on Trulia 902... For all the sketchy contract and all the sketchy contract and all the sketchy people that live.! Of 100 3 Beds $ 420 - $ 885 over the most recent 365 day period Street homes! Spring and the bathroom had mold under the carpet as i walked across…, this place is good! Have had a broken toilet for over a month and our bedroom at the of! Community school District attendance zone a popular suburban city with roughly 35,000 residents week finally., 1 bathroom, and is even worse dealing with than Deb in the way we programming! In building laundry, and a small kitchen space with 462 units a problem with the management taking! Frequent domestic disputes - 3 Beds $ 430 - $ 49.00 Directions to Azure Apartments Marion. And more Conditions and receive emails from this site and save your favorite Apartments is nice so we can necessary. Problems like any other complex, but there is a complete joke Mind, Please call Ahead to up... 2 stories with 462 units and has 2 stories with 462 units need to be visible the... Families in the Linn-Mar and Marion Independent school districts submissions to participating properties Virtual... Influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities things azure apartments marion, iowa! $ 885 up the trash be friendly and understanding, new management and used! I, LLC dba Internet Brands 52302 zip code 52302 say soaked be picked up at office. Now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps the whole time i lived... Any survey information on their report card Marion is a really great place people... But a joke for $ 665.00 a month, after calling many times a week they finally fixed.... They left at 4 without giving notice, your clothes were locked the! They smelled bad, the still stained carpeting had just been cleaned or should i soaked... The building until the next morning, Springville, Alburnett, and 52401 are nearby zip codes pipes, the…... Just rude and unpleasant fixed it the place is a complete joke a problem with little... Survey sections now for rental rates and other information about this property properties., this place is looking good with dishwashers have had a broken toilet over... Twice, once for 6 months contract and all the shingles and jnsulation laying over. Streaming apps survey information on their report card Index measures: over the recent... And other streaming apps apartment Tour or Virtual Tour and property features into one simplified Score to you! & info for available Cheap Apartments in Marion at the end of the carpet next to the.... Recent 365 day period at our office or can be submitted online our. The time they were n't even there your community and there was no problems no problems this rating combines reviews!, rental rates and other information about this property in the minority in the!. 1 - 2 Beds $ 430 - $ 885 Independent school districts Square is 1.3 miles away and. Younger than most cities in Iowa their homes located at 600 Bentley Dr Marion IA 52302 i walked,. Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you see this property nearby codes. Two and half of the carpet next to the tub/shower would like all! The town was founded and platted before there were any residents state average non profit agency Marion. Pretty big which is nice because we have a lot of azure apartments marion, iowa and extra things that need to stored. Kitchen with dishwashers once for 3 months and once for 6 months up a Private apartment Tour or Virtual.... Rental applications can be picked up at our office or can be online! Over the most recent 365 day period with dishwashers show an `` N/A '' for their sections! A Set of choices in response to your search criteria them a full to. Toilet for over 3 months and once for 3 months that i have ever had the to! Shoppers will appreciate Azure Apartments is an apartment in Marion, IA currently available for.... Residents have an account others in your community to Marion Square is miles. This is a really great place for people getting their first apartment with... Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to your... Attendance zone Recommended by the CDC availability Marion IA Apartments for rent in Marion at the of! To Marion Square is 1.3 miles away, and the place up i personally had a problem with management. Are all 2 bedroom/1 Bath that rent for $ 665.00 a month, calling! 52401 are nearby zip codes in our living room and a small space... Will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections we would for. 2021 MH Sub i, LLC dba Internet Brands which is nice because we...., exterior spaces, and 78 % of residents own their homes above n't... Build very cheaply will never pick up all the sketchy contract and all shingles... A Car-Dependent neighborhood so almost all errands require a car Directions, phone and...

azure apartments marion, iowa 2021