94. Click or tap to zoom. The odor is ''calm and relaxing'' aka its not too strong. Price is high for what product is but the fault lies with the company Febreze not the seller. Simply plug into any outlet to clean away stinks with a fresh, citrusy twist. Febreze PLUG air freshener refills are compatible with both the classic and newly redesigned Febreze plug warmers.Like what you smell? Maintenant, je ne peux plus m'en passer. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 3.0 out of 5 stars Refill style-package recently changed (leaks) I love Febreeze but not the new packaging. I have used Febreeze refills for a long time. 2 count . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Febreze offers formulas to help eliminate heavy-duty and pet odors. 26 mL . J'adore le Febreze PLUG-In car il maintient l'odeur des pièces de ma maison fraîche. but I did get more for my home. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 2,199 global ratings | 736 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020, Honestly, if you have sinus problems this double action may give u a headache. 695 Reviews of febreze scents Analyzed. This product absoutely beyond a shadow of a doubt gets the kids smell out of furniture - its almost like new-car scent for furniture. "Febreze PLUG cleans away odors, instead of simply covering them up. Febreze is safe to use on most fabrics, including clothing, carpet, and upholstery. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … From kids' sports gear to your dog's favorite slobbery toy, your home is full of hidden stinks. It was a challenge as none of the brands offered lightly scented products specially plug ins. But the seller is fair because I would be paying the same price at Walmart anyways. Just plug into any outlet to begin cleaning your air of odours and releasing waves of warm freshness; Freshens for up to 45 days on low setting; 2-pack refill for Febreze One Plug Starter Kit (153-0909 & 153-0911) Available in a variety of scents We do not have either of these issues as we wanted basically to have a smell in our living room as it had no smell at all. 153 ratings. Its watery, floral notes can revive any room without the use of heavy perfumes. I prefer the Gain original scent because it seems to smell the strongest and last the longest. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Came in great condition and didn’t leak. You can edit your question or post anyway. Yep—just a hint of scent, that’s it. Febreze Plug is a scented oil plug-in air freshener with odor blockers and eliminators that works by gently heating the oils to emit fragrance as it alternates between two complementary scents. Dual bottles will burn liquid faster although it gives a nice medley of smell. ft. and using three of these, turned on low, keeps the house perfect, in spite of the three dogs and one husband that live here. See all details for Febreze Plug in Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Scented Oil Refill,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Febreze PLUG air freshener refills are compatible with both the classic and newly redesigned Febreze plug warmers.Like what you smell? Price ... Febreze Plug Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener Refills with Gain Original Scent. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Febreze PLUG-In Air Freshener at Amazon.com. Average Rating: (4.7) out of 5 stars. The Febreze Light PLUG Starter Kit Bamboo is exactly what I wanted since long and they really came up with this. Febreze PLUG cleans away odors, instead of simply covering them up. These plug in air fresheners make my house smell fresh and clean 100% of the time. I prefer the Linen Scent but it was currently unavailable. CDN$ 5.99CDN$5.99 (CDN$ 0.23/milliliter) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. My family is not fond of heavily scented sprays, perfumes, candles to make the home smell good. Very happy with it ! Product. 1.0 out of 5 stars VERY STRONG AND NOT A PLEASANT SCENT. Highly recommended , Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020. the light plug in is hard to find. The sugary, sweet scent of dessert will make your house guest-ready in no time (aka, they’ll never know you burnt that first batch of cookies, promise). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. 1094 Reviews. Not the fault of the seller. It isn't an artificial smell, to me it just smells clean. The scent was WAY TOO STRONG and not a pleasant scent. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 5.0 out of 5 stars Febreze is the best! Group Name. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This freshener has a very clean, fresh scent, not flowery, spicy, or perfumed, just clean, clean, clean. Certain fragrances especially when two scents are coming out, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2016. Shop All. I give Febreze Unstopables Air Paradise a thumbs up for being a great product to add to your shopping list!

febreze plug in reviews 2021