IMX® SURF Series rods are extremely powerful, high-modulus, light weight spinning rods designed specifically for the long-range casts required to successfully fish the surf. Offered in this auction. Whether you're fishing the Pacific coast of Mexico or the rocky shores of Maine, this is as good as it gets! These are specialty casting rods, designed specifically for crankbaits. Rod is in Excellent Condition. if you have any question about the item please feel free to ask(i may not able to answer it as well as you want but i will do it as much as i can) thank you and happy bidding, G Loomis Casting Rod CBR783 1 piece Length 6'6" Power Medium Action Mod Fast Line Wt 8-17 Lure 1/4-5/8 Only used one time. PLEASE EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. You are bidding on one(1) G Loomis Casting Rod Here's an awesome casting rod made by G. Loomis. G. Loomis PBR 844C Casting Rod Rod Length: 7 Foot, Rod Action: Fast Action Line Weight: 15lb. THANKS FOR LOOKING, Up for auction is a very nice Gloomis gl2 cr724 in very nice condition. Up For Auction Is A. on the G. Loomis Casting Rod Rod Length: 6 Foot. In this case and when possible, all items will be shipped in the same package. We ship every Wed-Sat as our auctions mature; immediate payment means item usually goes out that day or next. I babied this pole The pole will be shipped to any place in the U.S. only. Please check out my other items for more fishing rods. Medium- Heavy Power Fast Action 1/4- 3/4 oz. Not only to cover the water, but to keep the line clear of radical mid-river currents and soft spots. 6-12, BLACK THREAD WRAPS CORK GRIPS, FUJI REEL SEAT, IS A ONE PIECE ROD! At 11' 4" this spinning rod is designed to help you extend drifts, hit the pocket water on the far bank and maintain a drag-free presentation. No reserve! The sensitivity is a major factor when … The rod is also designed with a very sensitive GLX graphite. To protect our bidders and ourself. AUCTIONS, YARD SALES& PEOPLE WALKING INTO OUR SHOP TO SELL YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING TO WALK IN THAT DOOR EACH DAY WE DONT KNOW EVERYTING ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT TRY TO DESCRIBE& PHOTOGRAPH ITEMS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES SOMETIMES WE MAKE MISTAKES WE HANDLE ALL PROBLEMS WHEN BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION WE ARE NOT IN SHOP ON SAT& SUN, G. Loomis IMX Steelhead Float Casting Rod- IMX 1363-2C STFR Brand new w/ G Loomis Lifetime Warranty Model Length Handle Pieces Line Weight Lure Weight, Power Action Item# IMX 1363-2C STFR 11' 4 A 2 6- 12lb 1/8- 3/4oz Medium Moderate 12359-01 IMX Steelhead Float Float fishing for steelhead is a very effective technique. This is just one of 50+ auctions with"like new" top-of-the-line fishing rods& reels. NO RESERVE! G. Loomis IMX Salmon Trolling Rod - IMX 1174-2C SATR Price: $395.00 THERE IS A CHARGE FOR THE ADDITIONAL ITEMS PURCHASED AS THEY ADD WEIGHT TO THE PACKAGE BUT IS REASONABLE. IMX® SURF Series rods are extremely powerful, high-modulus, light weight spinning rods designed specifically for the long-range casts required to successfully fish the surf. PR, AND ANY OTHER STATES OUTSIDE OF THE 48 STATES Once payment is cleared we will ship your item within 24-48 hours. Good Luck, G-Loomis IMX CR 723 med-heavy 6' casting rod. IS A ONE PIECE ROD. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Email to a Friend. Material is only one part of the formula, design is another, and in the case of our crankbait rods, may be the most important. Share - G Loomis Salmon SAR1084S 9' Fishing Rod. 7' Medium heavy mod-fast action rod. SHIPPING IS USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND FIRST CLASS MAIL IS USED FOR SMALLER ITEMS. And Serious Bidders Only Please. LOWER 48 SHIPPING ONLY.PAYPAL ONLY. Plus, they are much more sensitive, which gives you a huge advantage and you get a rod that will react quick enough to help keep the line tight when a fish makes a sudden, unexpected move. OR. G. LOOMIS MBR783-2C GLX CASTING ROD- USED- EXCELLENT! Please contact us first if you are not satisfied with your purchase! I cannot offer any warranty. If I cannot answer your question. Please Check Out My Other Auctions. This rod will be carefully wrapped in foam and shipped in a PVC protection tube. Must set reserve price on this rod- Any questions. $8 SHIPPING TO THE U.S. AND FREE TO APO. Only Paypal accepted. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 product ratings. When distance isn't crucial, it's at it's best and won't wear you out after a long day on the beach. It can handle a variety of crankbaits. The cork and blank do show some wear. We only charge actual shipping cost. Whether you fish monofilament or Power Pro, you'll be in total control and able to achieve maximum casting distance with this new technology. USA. HAWAII& PUERTO RICO TAKE AROUND 30 DAYS& ARE SHIPPED BY BOAT* PAYMENTS EXPECTED WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END NON-PAYING BIDDER FILLED AFTER 4 DAYS CHECKS CAN BE MALED TO: TODD LANCASTER 701 WEST MAPLE NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY 40356 WE SELL ITEMS FOR CLIENTS/PAWN SHOPS/BUSINESS PARTNERS.ECT ON COMISSION& HANDLE THE TRANSACTION FROM A-Z WE ALSO SELL OUR OWN TREASURES LOCATED IN NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY WE AQUIRE OUR TREASURES FROM ESTATE SALES. But with all the added benefits of graphite. RETURNS ARE GLADLY ACCEPTED WITHIN 14 DAYS BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. Model: PR844C. We sell a large variety of collectibles and antiques including toys. A COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT IS OFFERERED IF PURCHASING MORE THAN ONE ITEM WHENEVER POSSIBLE. This rod was hardly used and is in overall excellent condition. It's rated for lures up to 3-ounces and up to 25-pound test line so there are some limitations, but it's a great all around beach rod, especially when you a little more distance is one of your main goals. New and all papers. Prices can vary $149.99 . Posted with, For sale is a G-Loomis GL-2 Casting Rod. That’s true because fiberglass is softer and much slower reacting, making fiberglass a good choice for crankbaits. costs outside of US and Canada please contact me before the auction ends! Need to make room for new gear- THANKS AND GOOD LUCK! Only used a few outings. All items are described in as much detail and condition as possible. Some of our responses to email are not being received by bidders. Thanks! It balances nicely with a comfortable swing-weight thanks to our proprietary IMX rod technology. THIS WEBSITE USES COOKIES TO IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE. ALL FUJI COMPONENTS(REEL SEAT AND CERAMIC LINE GUIDES) ARE IN EXCELLECT CONDITION. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS If paying by PAYPAL. BRONZE IN COLOR WITH CORK HANDLE. I bring you treasures from local sales. Just Ask After Winning Multiple Items* We Will Only Ship to The Address That is Listed on The PayPal Invoice*, G-LOOMIS GL2 JIG& WORM GLX 894C JWR CASTING ROD FISHING POLE 7'5" OUTDOOR ROD IS IN EXCELLENT PRE-OWNED CONDITION- MAY HAVE BEEN USED JUST ONCE OR TWICE- MIGTH HAVE A FEW SLIGHT SCRATCHES VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF LOW STARTING BID WITH NO RESERVE PAYMENT QUESTIONS WELCOMED CALL 859-887-0065 OR EMAIL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE THROUGH PAY-PAL& ARE CALLED"E-CHECKS" CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS/E-CHECKS TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS TO CLEAR& THEN ITEM SHIPS PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 DAYS ON 4TH DAY USING EBAY AUTOMATED SYSTEM A NON-PAYING BIDDER WILL BE FILLED ITEMS ARE SHIPPED AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED MON-FRI EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS NO SHIPPING ON SAT& SUN WE COMBINE SHIPPING ON ANYTHING POSSIBLE& CANNOT SAY HOW MUCH UNTIL THE ITEMS ARE PACKED INTO A BOX& WEIGHED WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMS DUTIES&, TAXES ON SALES OUTSIDE UNITED STATES.TAXES& DUTIES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYER FIRST CLASS MAIL OUT OF UNITED STATES CAN TAKE AROUND 30 DAYS DEPENDNG ON YOUR COUNTRIES CUSTOMS WE CANNOT CONTROL SPEED OF POSTAL SERVICE OR CUSTOMS*PARCEL POST TO ALASKA. Very Good- Some very slight signs of use. Brand New w/Tag FAST/SAFE Ship, 1 NEW G.Loomis Asquith Fly Rod ASQ 490-4 AUTHORIZED Loomis Dealer FREE SHIPPING, G. Loomis E6X 965C SWBR Casting Rod 8' Extra Heavy Moderate Fast, G Loomis IMX Steelhead Float Casting Rod 1363-2C 11'4" Medium 2pc, G Loomis IMX-PRO 955C FPR 7'11" Extra Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis GLX 953C FPR 7'11" Medium Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis NRX fly fishing rod 9ft 12wt new not sage hardy Scott, G. Loomis NRX 852C JWR 7'1" Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod, G LOOMIS GLX 7'1 MEDIUM HEAVY WALLEYE CASTING ROD WBBR853C bottom bouncer rigs, G Loomis GLX 802C JWR Casting Rod 6'8" Medium Extra Fast, New With Tag G.Loomis Conquest CNQ 783c MBR Medium-Heavy Action Baitcasting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO Mag Bass Casting Rod 783C MBR 6'6" Medium Heavy 1pc, G Loomis SBR751 Bass Bait Casting Rod From Stylish anglers Japan, G Loomis NRX NRX802C JWR G Loomis Bass Bait Casting Rod Stylish anglers Japan, G Loomis E6X Salmon Hot Shot Casting Rod 1085-2C HSR GH 9'0" Mag-Heavy 2pc, G Loomis GLX 895C FPR 7'5" Extra Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis GLX 783C MBR 6'6" Medium Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis GLX 782C MBR 6'6" Medium Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX Salmon Trolling Casting Rod IMX1084-2C 9'0" Heavy 2pc, G Loomis IMX-PRO 864C CBR DF 7'2" Medium Heavy Moderate Casting Rod Deep Flex, G Loomis IMX Steelhead Drift Casting Rod 1103-2C 9'2" Medium 2pc, G Loomis Premier PMR802X Bass bait casting rod From Stylish anglers Japan, New With Tag G.Loomis GLX 855c JWR 7’1 X-Heavy Action Baitcasting Rod, G Loomis IMX CR722 Bass Bait Casting Rod From Stylish anglers Japan, G. Loomis E6X 893C JWR Casting Rod 7'5" Medium Heavy Extra Fast, G Loomis Mossy back BCR893 Bass Bait Casting Rod From Stylish anglers Japan, G Loomis E6X Salmon Mooching Casting Rod 1263-2C SAR GH 10'6" Medium 2pc, G Loomis IMX-PRO 752C SBR 6'3" Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod, G. Loomis E6X 904C FSR Casting Rod 7'6" Heavy Fast, G Loomis GLX 843CMBR Bass Bait Casting Rod From Stylish anglers Japan, G Loomis Conquest Mag Bass Casting Rod 782C MBR 6'6" Medium 1pc, gloomis Conquest 842S SJR 7' 8-14 Fast Medium Brand New w/Tag FAST/SAFE Ship, G Loomis IMX-PRO 844C MBR 7' Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis GL2 784C CBR Bass Bait Casting Rod From Stylish anglers Japan, G Loomis IMX-PRO 954C FPR 7'11" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis FGR863 Bass Bait Casting Rod From Stylish anglers Japan, G. Loomis NRX 916C UBR 7'7" Extra Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G.Loomis GL3 CR663 5’6” 1/4-3/4 Casting 1 pc 10-17 lb RARE, G Loomis NRX Plus Salt 9 FT 8 WT Fly Rod - FREE HARDY REEL - FREE FAST SHIPPING, G Loomis IMX-PRO 884C TWFR 7'4" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, Other maker bronze bag SMR823C-SB G Loomis Bait casting rod from Japan, FISHING ROD LOT G LOOMIS IMX + ST CROIX PREMIER FRESHWATER SPINNING AND CASTING, Slightly Used G. Loomis GL2 Casting Jig and Worm Rod (GL2 803CJWR), BARLEY USED G LOOMIS GLX CASTING ROD 853C JWR 7'1" MED HEAVY NO RESERVE, G. Loomis Swimbait Casting Rod 7'6" SWBR904C, G Loomis Crankbait Series Casting Rod CBR841, G. Loomis GL2 Casting Rod PR 845C 7' medium heavy 1 piece, G Loomis MossyBack BCFR894 Casting Rod Flippin Stick, G Loomis GL3 CR 842-2/7' Light Casting Rod Fast Action 4-8 lb 7' 2 Piece NICE, G Loomis IMX 7' Med Heavy Fishing Rod - MBR 843C Casting Rod, Temple Fork Outfitters Gary Loomis sig. 10-17 lb Fast Action Casting Rod. UP FOR AUCTION IS THE ABOVE LISTED FISHING ROD. Great shape with no damage. I will combine to save money whenever possible. G.Loomis exists on the cutting edge of … 6-14 OZ. 6 Inch Rod Action: Medium Action Line Weight: 12lb. 5' 10" 1/4-3/4 oz. USE ONLY 2 TIMES* Husband is fishing guide. ALL RODS WILL BE SHIPPED IN A HARD PLASTIC TUBE WHICH COST 8.00 EACH. 10-20LB, 3/8-1OZ FAST ACTION, CASTING ROD 14 DAY RETURN POLICY WITH THE BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES. Item Description. Mastercard, American Express, Discover. It is totally capable of handling large stripers, big drum or the meanest bluefish. 5.0 average based on 2 product ratings. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28e013%3F%3E%3A-13d4029d367-0xf1-, UP BID A VINTAGE MADE IN USA G LOOMIS C723 IM6 6 FT LONG. PAYMENT REQUIRED FOR THIS ITEM IS PAYPAL DUE 3 DAYS AFTER AUCTION END. Have a great day. Please make sure you read my return policy. If you have any questions about this rod or our"Best In Class" Rod and Reel Trade-In Program please contact us tool free at 1-877-402-6350 or toll(overseas) at 1-812-402-6350 We are always happy to furnish any additional information and always look forward to hearing from you. this is my nice rod now i have to deal with a busy new job so it need a new home. Cork is a little dirty from use but otherwise looks like new. Please pay within 3 days or will relist. Signs of wear, no one will Mistake this item for new P, UP BID A VINTAGE MADE IN USA G LOOMIS 664C 64 1/4 INCHES LONG MED- HEAVY. Winning item will be shipped within 48 hours of payment. Please email me BEFORE placing your bid. Plus, they are much more sensitive, which gives you a huge advantage and you get a rod that will react quick enough to help keep the line tight when a fish makes a sudden, unexpected move. Additional Shipping information: THERE IS AN ADD'L SURCHARGE OF $20 TO SHIP TO HAWAII. BUT PLEASE CHECK WITH LOCAL CUSTOMS TO BE AWARE OF ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT. COND. With an arsenal of colors, it's easy to find a technical or casual tee that fits your needs. All used rods are inspected. LLC, G. LOOMIS MBR783-2C GLX CASTING ROD- USED- EXCELLENT! COMES WITH G.LOOMIS MARKED BAG. We know these rods better than anyone and we … This rod has a nice natural Grey colored blank with Black and Light Blue colored thread wraps. PLEASE NOTE: Before bidding Please read and agree to the following: It is the Buyers responsibility is to be 100% sure they are bidding on the correct item and the correct version of the item. No returns. Your satisfaction is Guaranteed! Feel free to ask any questions. 6 Line Weight: 4-8 Lure Weight: 1/16-5/16 Action: Fast Power: Light Item No. to 3 oz. It's incredibly light weight considering all the power it generates and it will handle smaller lures when necessary. We ship to the address provided by Ebay& Paypal. Serviced, cleaned and rated on a scale using the following condition descriptions: New- Unused with all pertinent tags. 1/4- 3/4oz. USUALLY A COUPLE DOLLARS FOR EACH ADDED ITEM WITH EXCEPTIONS TO ITEM SIZES. up for bid is a used g loomis GLX mbr783c 10-17lb 6.6' med-heavy casting rod. SHIPPING IS TO U.S.A. ONLY! 4 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $420.00 New. Please ask any questions before bidding. I really don’t like to part from this pole but I am trying to jump on the band wagon and trying to buy a gun before they take away our 2 nd amendment rights. Before paying for multiple items, request a combined shipping invoice from us. Click "I agree" or any link to accept these cookies. It's made for ”black & blue” fishing the where the rocks grab everything and the fish know how to use them to their advantage. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. CONTACT ME FOR COMBINED SHIPPING. WE WILL COMBINE UP TO 2 MORE RODS FOR NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES. Item# Model, Rod Length, Handle, Pieces, Line Weight, Lure Weight, Action, Power, Price, CR 842-2 GL3 7' F 2 4- 8 1/16- 5/16 Fast Light $275.00 Shipping only to the United States. Offered in this auction is G. LOOMIS EXTRA FAST ACTION 6'9" 3/8-1/2 oz 10-17 lb SBR812 CASTING, FISHING ROD. SHIPPING IS TO UNITED STATES ONLY. This new IMX Series of bass rods will provide you with the ultimate in weight reduction, sensitivity and strength. Otherwise Ebay will automatically open an“Unpaid Item Case”. Get yourself a down-rigger and get back to catching trout on gear that matches the size of the fight in the fish. I MOSTY SELL USED AND VINTAGE ITEMS, AND I WILL DESCRIBE THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AND PRESENT MANY PICTURES THAT WILL BE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. LURE WT. Since 1982, G. Loomis … This rod has only been used 5-6 times. Very lightly used G. Loomis GL2 casting jig and worm rod(GL2 803CJWR) This is a 6' 8" medium heavy rod. ROD IS EXCELLENT USED CONDITION. combined shipping available. Thanks for looking. IS NOT DAMAGED AND FUNCTIONS PROPERLY, FISH READY. i ship to US only and the winner will get the same item as the picture shown. At a length of 7 Foot and rated as a Heavy action. Cork is a little dirty. The actual shipping weight will be based on item. 6-12lb. If you need/want more pictures let me know. THANKS GOOD LUCK! Warranty, etc. This G-loomis model is being sought out and is RARE to find. You can throw heavy spoons and spinners … May or may not have all papers and packaging. PAYMENT IS PAYPAL AND IS DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION END. Thanks for looking and good luck. G Loomis Salmon SAR1084S 9' Fishing Rod. Each rod in the series is crafted in a gorgeous metallic, copper finish. If you have any questions. It will handle large steelhead and the smaller salmon species. This is the start of an amazing collection of items we have purchased from local estates. Please e-mail me through Ebay or call 1-262-844-1819. Please Feel Free To Ask Questions. This item is sold AS IS. G Loomis Classic Steelhead Spinning Rod Str1082s IMX 9'0" Light 2pc. SPECIFICATIONS: Model: ETR90-3 MC-12 ESCAPE CASTING ROD Type: Casting Pieces: 3 Length: 7'6" Handle: No. Quantity: Description Specifications Q & A. Salmon can be found in the ocean, in bays and in rivers. We prefer Paypal. Features: Blanks are as much as 15% lighter and stronger than the original IMX New ergonomic handle design provides better comfort. Good- Shows signs of use. 1oz. This is a 1 piece- great popping rod. If you do not receive a response in 24 hours, please reach out to us again. Be 100% sure of what your bidding on before you bid. It will handle up to 25-pound monofilament and 30-pound Power Pro and lures ranging up to 3-ounces. The game has changed dramatically!That doesn't mean we just dial up a technology, grab the appropriate lure and catch the fish, but there a lot of options today that didn’t exist 20 years ago. You can stay back and still maintain a very controlled drift with a lot of extra leverage and tip-speed for a quick hookset. SHIPPING* Buyer pays shipping& handing(unless other wise stated) Delivery Confirmation& Insurance will be included. An absolutely great all-around surf spinning rod. I am selling several of my quality salmon and steelhead rods on ebay right now. U.S. This auction is for one NEW G Loomis MBR 844C/ 7' Heavy Fast Action 12-20 LBS 1/4- 1 oz GLX. The rod is 7' long, medium power, fast action. NO RESERVE! G Loomis CBR 843 7' medium MOD-FAST 8-14lb 1/4/-5/8oz Crank Bait Series, G. Loomis E6X 844C MBR Casting Rod 7' Heavy Fast, G Loomis GLX 855C JWR 7'1" Extra Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis NRX 916C UBR 7'7" Extra Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 853C JWR 7'1" Medium Heavy Extra Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 862C SWBR 7'2" Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod, G. Loomis Jig & Worm - GLX 855C JWR - Casting Rod | **READ for EXTRA $45.00 OFF, G. Loomis GLX 844C MBR Casting Rod 7' Heavy Fast, G. Loomis E6X 802C JWR Casting Rod 6'8" Medium Extra Fast, G Loomis GLX 892C JWR 7'5" Medium Extra Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 893C JWR 7'5" Medium Heavy Extra Fast Casting Rod, G.Loomis IMX CR723 6’ 5/16-3/4 Casting 1 pc 10-17 lb Fishing Rod, G. Loomis NRX 854C JWR 7'1" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G Loomis IMX-PRO 894C JWR 7'5" Heavy Fast Casting Rod, G. Loomis 982C HSR GH E6X Salmon 8’2” Mag Medium Casting Rod 12-25# Extra Fast, GLOOMIS G LOOMIS C724 6' Baitcast ROD graphite casting pole 12-20lb vintage, G. Loomis E6X 782C MBR Casting Rod 6'6" Medium Fast, G Loomis Salmon Series Mooching Casting Rod SAMR1265C 10'6" Heavy 2pc, gloomis IMX-PRO 842C MBR 7'0" 8-14Lb. God Bless America. Lure wieght: 1/4- 5/8 oz.

g loomis sar1084s 2021