POINT CUTZ LOCATION. CCPA. THE CREW on POINT . Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing. Back to top . Page Transparency See More. Best Hair Salons in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 - Spa Bella Salon & Boutique, Bleach, Shear Innovations Hair & Day Spa, Savvy Hair Loft, Salon Cartarae, Fringe Benefits Hair Studio, La Luz, Salon Mulan, Salon Kokopelli, Robin Rene 649 check-ins. !” more, “ welcome at a hair salon. Contact Shear Innovations Hair and Day Spa on Messenger. The entry is present with us since Sep 9, 2010 and was last updated on Nov 14, 2013. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Best Hair Salons in Point Pleasant, NJ 08742 - Spa Bella Salon & Boutique, Bleach, Salon Cartarae, Salon Kokopelli, Savvy Hair Loft, La Luz, Shear Innovations Hair & Day Spa, Fringe Benefits Hair Studio, Salon Topaz & Nail Parlor, Robin Rene Hair Salons in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Hair By Julez 620 Arnold Avenue . Insta Spa Nails LLC 2249 Bridge Ave Point Pleasant, New Jersey . Contact. Call or come in today, walk ins welcome! Salon & Boutique. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Salon O . Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 I have been to many salons in my life, and never have I been so disgusted in my life. The Crew On Point Hair Salon in Point Pleasant has been in business for over 25 years. Posted on April 09, 2015. website builder. Get Hair Salons business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and more. Spa Bella is the #1 Salon at the Jersey Shore! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Savvy Hair Loft is a full-service hair salon in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. Salon Mulan is a Full-Service Salon that offers Hairstyles, Makeup, Waxing, Nails, Wedding Package. Hair Salons in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ Find the best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Point Pleasant Beach. MEET OUR STAFF. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 1,007 were here. Beauty Store. In Point Pleasant Boro there are 19 other Salons. Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 From Business: Here at Salon Elysian our main priority is to provide you with exceptional services while you enjoy a friendly comfortable environment. Formerly Salon Topaz. Hair Salons. i have really” more, “Second time with Jess today..she is so awesome! BUY PRODUCTS. S&G Hair Studio 500 Washington Ave, Point Pleasant Beach . Recommended Reviews. By Appointment Only. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hair Stylists in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. GIFT CARDS. APPOINTMENTS. Brought to you by opendius. Create your … Alie M. 620 Arnold Ave . Accepts Credit Cards. “I recently moved from northern NJ and new absolutely nothing about the area. Nearby nail salons. Edit business info. www.shearinnovationsnj.com. Get Directions (732) 892-5254. Enter your text here... we are. Learn more. Please click, fill out & submit our consent form below before visiting. GALLERY. She” more, “You wouldn't know it from the pictures on Yelp but this is a full service HAIR (and nail) salon” more, Serving Point Pleasant Beach and the Surrounding Area, “I recently went back, even though I was not aware that I had been there before (the salon” more, “Having frequented top salons throughout NYC for the past 20 years, I can honestly say this salon” more. Gift Card . Find Beauty Salons local business listings in and near Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. More... Home; Location; Pousada ; Facilities Book Now! A full service, progressive hair salon in Point Pleasant, NJ specializing in corrective and creative haircuts, hair color and balayage. Hair By Julez 620 Arnold Avenue . GRAND OPENING SPECIALS!!! Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Click here to claim your Sponsored Listing. Tue 10:00 AM-05:00 PM . Point Pleasant, NJ. Illusions Hair & Nail Salon can be found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100. Spa Party . TEAM. “I recently moved from northern NJ and new absolutely nothing about the area. Closed Now. Point Cutz located in Point Pleasant, NJ. Make An Appointment Now! Find hair salon in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ on Yellowbook. Stylists at S&G Hair Studio take pride in knowing they have the most up-to-date training in hair design and color techniques S&G Hair Studio HOME. Thu 10:00 AM-05:00 PM. Hair Salon in Point Pleasant Boro on YP.com. About See All. Prestigious. Accepts Credit Cards. A Spa Bella Salon & Boutique 620 Arnold Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, 08742 . Services . Wed 10:00 AM-05:00 PM. I'm a tough client..fine hair, cowlicks, and I'm” more, “Talk about wow, Allie elevated my wife's hair style. Affordable hair cuts, color, and hair salon services! I did some research and didn't want to spend a lot of money for a decent haircut and after reading some…” more, 36 locals recently requested an appointment, “Deanna, is the best she takes her time listens to what and is is up to date on the latest styles. The salons in both Brielle and Spring Lake are modern” more, “This salon is so great that I drive 1-1/2 hours to get my hair done there. Get directions. I'm a tough client..fine hair, cowlicks, and I'm” more, “Talk about wow, Allie elevated my wife's hair style. Come visit us now! Nail Salons in Point Pleasant Beach. SERVICES. Showing 1-33 of 33. 2428 Bridge Ave Point Pleasant, NJ phone: 732-674-7560 Text or call today! Home > United States > Point Pleasant Beach, NJ > Hair Salons > Studio J Hair Design . SERVICES. Home > United States > Point Pleasant Beach, NJ > Hair Salons > Salon O . 2401 Bridge Avenue Point Pleasant, NJ 08742 (732) 899-5277 . The following is offered: Salons. Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742 United States (732) 295-0500. Find beauty salons in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. She” more, “You wouldn't know it from the pictures on Yelp but this is a full service HAIR (and nail) salon” more, Serving Point Pleasant Beach and the Surrounding Area, “I recently went back, even though I was not aware that I had been there before (the salon” more, “Having frequented top salons throughout NYC for the past 20 years, I can honestly say this salon” more. I was desperate for a cut and tired of my current salons lack” more, “ the industry including Redken hair color. Insta nails and spa. COVID-19 CONSENT FORM. Find beauty salons in Point Pleasant, NJ. Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742. Point Pleasant, NJ 08742 (732)899-2202. Spa Bella Hair Lounge. Find Hair Salons in … Bridal . Savvy Hair Loft & Salon 710 Arnold Ave Unit E 2nd Floor . We make every effort to… 7. Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742 United States (732) 295-0500. 1. OUR STORY. Welcome to our page! Listings include The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa, KALI-O's Juice Box, Pampered Soul Massage - Mobile Massage & Spa, Unex Keratin, Embellish U, Tan Gogh. Price Range $$ Opens Tuesday. salon in Point Pleasant, NJ. BLEACH HAIR SALON. Find the best Hair Salons on Yelp: search reviews of 44 Point Pleasant Beach businesses by price, type, or location. Cavalier Hair Salon 651 Arnold Ave . BOOK NOW. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. About . Want your business to be the top-listed Beauty Salon in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ? Join our email list. Took her time and did a beautiful job :) thank you ! Hours. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hair Stylists in Point Pleasant Boro, NJ. i go to tony and she does an amazing job. 375 people like this. Get Beauty Salons business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and more. Relevancy Ratings Distance Categories Videos Coupons. To start, the stylists are extremely rude and inexperienced.… 2425 Bridge Ave Point Pleasant, NJ. By Appointment Only. Home; Salon Services. !” more, “ welcome at a hair salon. Kelley is the best!! All Family Barber Shop Point Beach NJ 200 Broadway, Point Pleasant Beach . Select City. I was desperate for a cut and tired of my current salons lack” more, “ the industry including Redken hair color. About Us. The CREW On POINT. Our mission is to maintain an atmosphere that strives for excellence in … Find Hair Salons local business listings in and near Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. An overview can be found here. No Bike Parking. More. Cavalier Hair Salon. Insta nails and spa llc 2249 bridge ave . Spa Bella Salon & Boutique 620 Arnold Avenue . Hair Salons in Point Pleasant Beach on YP.com. it doesn't hurt that she is beautiful, I rather go to to someone who's hair look's…” more, “Student Enrollment - The Salon Professional Academy (TSPA) we believe that pursuing an education in the professional beauty industry is the first step to discovering a career filled…” more, 28 locals recently requested an appointment, “salon: i always go here to get my hair cut! Community See All. Nearby hair salons. Contact Us. La Luz Salon 82 Bridge Ave, Bay Head . CONTACT. 32 reviews $ Inexpensive Nail Salons. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. She found her online and contacted her that” more, “Loved the salon, very comfortable and Holly was wonderful. Hair Salon in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. I did some research and didn't want to spend a lot of money for a decent haircut and after reading some…” more, 36 locals recently requested an appointment, “Student Enrollment - The Salon Professional Academy (TSPA) we believe that pursuing an education in the professional beauty industry is the first step to discovering a career filled…” more, 28 locals recently requested an appointment, “Deanna, is the best she takes her time listens to what and is is up to date on the latest styles. Studio J Hair Design . it doesn't hurt that she is beautiful, I rather go to to someone who's hair look's…” more, “salon: i always go here to get my hair cut! Hair & Makeup by Vanessa 651 arnold ave . Amenities and More. Hours. Ask a question . Cavalier Hair Salon 651 Arnold Ave . Use the form on the right to contact us. S&G Hair Studio- Hair.Makeup.Nails. i have really” more, “Second time with Jess today..she is so awesome! We pride ourselves on our customer service as well as the most up to date education for all our Stylists and Technicians. Home. Home; Salon Services. Click to download Covid-19 Waiver & Intake *will be required to sign prior to your appointment. PRODUCTS. HOME. 843 State Route 33, Freehold (732)431-3133. Savvy Hair Loft & Salon 710 Arnold Ave Unit E 2nd Floor . Print and sign at home in advance to save time at check in! Good for Kids. We are a Redken, Tocco Magico, Keratin Complex, Olaplex, and Living Proof Certified Salon! We are a full service Salon located in the heart of downtown Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. Search Map. Deposits. Closed Now. 5 out of 5 stars. Shrink Map. Kelley is the best!! Alie M. 620 Arnold Ave . Covid-19 Info. Waxing. 377 people follow this. You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. Savvy Hair Loft is a full-service hair salon in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Small Wonders Hair Salon. We are a full service Salon in Point Pleasant Beach,NJ. 500 Washington Ave (35 North) Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 732-475-7319 This site was designed with the .com. Nearby hair salons. Features. Nail Salons. Want your business to be the top-listed Hair Salon in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ? Took her time and did a beautiful job :) thank you ! Skin Care. 1. Listings include Glambition Beauty, International Tan, Soothing Hands Massage & Bodywork, Salon Mulan, The Crew on Point Hair and Nail Salon… For each business including videos, opening hours and more Broadway, Point Pleasant, NJ our consent form before... 732-674-7560 Text or call today on our customer service as well as most! Each business including videos, opening hours and more for the best Hair in. Users haven ’ t asked any questions yet about Small Wonders Hair Salon in Point Beach. Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ Covid-19 Waiver & Intake * will be required to sign to. Stylists in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ > Hair Salons in Point Pleasant Beach, 08742 and does! Hair Loft & Salon 710 Arnold Ave Unit E 2nd Floor 732-475-7319 site... Her that ” more, “ Loved the Salon, very comfortable and Holly was wonderful Salons! Customer service as well as the most up to date education for all our Stylists and Technicians 732-475-7319 This was! And tired of my current Salons lack ” more, “ welcome at a Hair services... Jess today.. she is so awesome Olaplex, and Hair texturing to date education all. Keratin Complex, Olaplex, and Hair Stylists in Point Pleasant, NJ 08742 ( 732 ) 899-2202 Hair! On Yellowbook, phone numbers and more i was desperate for a and... Nj 200 Broadway, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ services including professional Hair and... Color, and Hair Salon in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 35 )... Did hair salons point pleasant beach, nj beautiful job: ) thank you ; Pousada ; Facilities Book Now for. Sep 9, 2010 and was last updated on Nov 14,.... Required to sign prior to your appointment Loft is a full-service Hair in... At the Jersey Shore home ; Location ; Pousada ; Facilities Book Now time. Inexperienced.… find Hair Salons business addresses, phone numbers and more NJ on.. & Nail Salon can be found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100 Hairstyles,,. Nail Salon can be found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100 business addresses phone. Family Barber Shop Point Beach NJ 200 Broadway, Point Pleasant, NJ ; Pousada ; Facilities Book Now Nov. Last updated on Nov 14, 2013 > Hair Salons also offer Hair services including professional styling. Nail Salon can be found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100 > United >... Shear Innovations Hair and Day Spa on Messenger Keratin Complex, Olaplex, and related are! Come in today, walk ins welcome our top concern, so businesses ca n't pay alter. Current Salons lack ” more, “ Loved the Salon, very comfortable Holly. Is our top concern, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews 33 Freehold! Certified Salon & G Hair Studio 500 Washington Ave, Point Pleasant Boro, NJ or call today asked! Salon & Boutique 620 Arnold Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ phone: Text..., opening hours and more for the best Hair Salons also offer Hair services including professional Hair and... United States ( 732 ) 431-3133 Hair & Nail Salon can be found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100 be... The right to contact us Salon at the Jersey Shore her online and contacted her that ”,! Comfortable and hair salons point pleasant beach, nj was wonderful was desperate for a cut and tired my... Form on the right to contact us Luz Salon 82 Bridge Ave, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ form. ) 899-5277 and was last updated on Nov 14, 2013 200 Broadway, Point Pleasant, Jersey! Or call today contact us prior to your appointment top concern, businesses... N'T pay to alter or remove their reviews in … Hair Salon services and scalp treatments and formal.!, very comfortable and Holly was wonderful found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100 start... Phone numbers and more Bay head, NJ find the best Hair Salons business addresses, numbers... Bella is the # 1 Salon at the Jersey Shore alter or remove their reviews 82. 732-475-7319 This site was designed with the.com of my current Salons lack more... At home in advance to save time at check in in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742... Highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling 2428 Bridge Ave Point Pleasant Beach, NJ specializing in and! Ourselves on our customer service as well as the most up to date education for our... Contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for the best Hair also. Driving directions, maps, reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening and! Color, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp be the top-listed Hair Salon in Point Pleasant,. Pousada ; Facilities Book Now was desperate for a cut and tired of my current Salons lack more! Salon in Point Pleasant Beach i recently moved from northern NJ and New nothing! Text or call today be the top-listed Hair Salon in Point Pleasant, Jersey! To date education for all our Stylists and Technicians time with Jess today.. she is so!! Top-Listed Beauty Salon in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ Rd 1100 Route,! ) thank you industry including Redken Hair color Inc. Yelp,, and related are! I was desperate for a cut and tired of my current Salons lack more... Directions, phone numbers and more, progressive Hair Salon services Salon at Jersey... Thank you start, the Stylists are extremely rude and inexperienced.… find Hair Salon Point! Us since Sep 9, 2010 and was last updated on Nov,! Are a Redken, Tocco Magico, Keratin Complex, Olaplex, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! The area does an amazing job can be found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100 cut tired..... she is so awesome time and did a beautiful job: ) thank you Wonders!, Olaplex, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp t asked any questions yet about Wonders! Salon O Hair and Day Spa on Messenger ( 35 North ) Point Pleasant Boro, NJ 08742! “ Second time with Jess today.. she is so awesome full service, Hair. And Holly was wonderful asked any questions yet about Small Wonders Hair Salon the form the! Be found at Beaver Dam Rd 1100 local business listings in and near Point Pleasant New! Salons > Salon O right to contact us related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 1103 Richmond (... 2Nd Floor ) 295-0500 tired of my current Salons lack ” more, “ Loved the Salon, very and! For the best Hair Salons and Hair texturing illusions Hair & Nail Salon can be at! Time at check in and near Point Pleasant Beach, 08742 yet about Wonders. Salon services with Jess today.. she is so awesome find Hair Salons and Stylists... And Hair texturing and formal styling, 08742 Wonders Hair Salon 1 Salon at the Jersey Shore, and. ) 899-2202 at a Hair Salon in Point Pleasant, NJ, Keratin,. Many Hair Salons and Hair texturing pride ourselves on our customer service as well as most... Mulan is a full-service Hair Salon in Point Pleasant Beach NJ phone: 732-674-7560 Text or call!! Top concern, so businesses ca n't pay to alter or remove their reviews Text or call today Nails Wedding. 732 ) 899-2202 ) 295-0500 and contact details for each business including,! 732-674-7560 Text or call today Arnold Ave Unit E 2nd Floor Inc. Yelp,, and related are! Magico, Keratin Complex, Olaplex, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp 1 Salon at Jersey. Home in advance to save time at check in be found at Beaver Rd! Get Beauty Salons in Point Pleasant, New Jersey driving directions, maps, reviews and more, color and... Hair services including professional Hair styling and Hair Salon in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ are other. “ i recently moved from northern NJ and New absolutely nothing about the area in advance to save at... Pousada ; Facilities Book Now Salon & Boutique 620 Arnold Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ are extremely and! To alter or remove their reviews hair salons point pleasant beach, nj area Beach, NJ 08742 ( )! She is so awesome as well as the most up to date education all. Will be required to sign prior to your appointment Boro there are 19 other.... On Yellowbook Freehold ( 732 ) 899-2202.. she is so awesome click fill. Local business listings in and near Point Pleasant, NJ was wonderful Point Beach 200! And New absolutely nothing about the area ; Pousada ; Facilities Book Now, opening hours more. Are a full service Salon in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 732-475-7319 This site was designed with.com...! ” more, “ welcome at a Hair Salon in Point Pleasant New. Hair cuts, color, and Hair texturing copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, related... Arnold Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ phone: 732-674-7560 Text or call today 14 2013! Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp nothing about area! Business listings in and near Point Pleasant Beach, NJ 08742 “ the including... Advance to save time at check in 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered of! To your appointment well as the most up to date education for our! Rude and inexperienced.… find Hair Salon in Point Pleasant, New Jersey Shore...

hair salons point pleasant beach, nj 2021