These unicorns are white chocolate hot chocolate bombs with marshmallows. You can use the tip of your finger to smooth the chocolate around the seam. Whether you serve your hot cocoa bomb in steaming mug of milk or turn it into a mocha by pouring hot … FLAVORS - Get cozy and indulge in a fudge brownie or caramel candy flavored hot chocolate! It’s super cute and you can make SO many flavor variations! You can use the tip of your finger to smooth the chocolate around the seam. Place in a mug, pour on hot milk and watch the marshmallows float to the top! Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat, stirring frequently until fully melted. This pack contains three delicious hot chocolate bombs, each containing mini marshmallows. I figured I could make my own at home and it was fairly easy once I had the right tools. Removed chocolate from mold and fill 1/2 of the chocolate molds with 1 1/2 TBSP of hot chocolate mix, and sprinkle mini marshmallows on top. I think those Hot Chocolate Bombs are going to be perfect for teacher gifts this year! Hot chocolate bombs of your choice . You can decorate the bombs with seasonal decorations to give them an added flare and wrap for the holidays. Choose from a range of gourmet hot cocoa flavors and fun colors! Each order contains 4 Hand Crafted Hot Chocolate Bombs. Grab the other half of the bomb, melt the edges on the plate and bring the two halves together and press gently. Check mold and re-coat with chocolate to make sure there is no weak spots. To package the hot chocolate bombs in a gift basket, first remove the floral elements from the foam insert in the tin bucket floral arrangement. ★☆ See more ideas about chocolate bomb, hot chocolate, chocolate. If you don’t know what a hot chocolate bomb is, it’s basically chocolate … They are more commonly found in everyone’s pantry – one less specialty ingredient to buy! All you'll need to provide is the mug, the milk, and the Hallmark movie marathon! With a spoon coat inside of silicone mold with chocolate. … More in Home. You can coat them with peppermint, crushed toffee candy, and more. A Hot Chocolate Bomb is a hollow, chocolate shell filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. We’ll definitely be doing this project again, and even enjoying it with friends! To store the hot chocolate bombs, place them in an airtight container and keep them someplace cool, or in the fridge. Pour a small amount of chocolate into each round silicone mold. Log In First melt the chocolate, this can be done in the microwave, melting at 30 second interments until completely melted and smooth. Tips For Giving Hot Chocolate Bombs As Gifts. Includes 2 Hot chocolate Bombs each made with gourmet chocolate cocoa - Simply place hot chocolate bomb into empty mug and pour 8 oz of hot milk slowly over the cocoa bomb and watch it dissolve - mix with a spoon until evenly mixed Makes the perfect gift for any hot chocolate lover - amazing to watch the bombs dissolve and marshmallows appear Tea fans will appreciate blends like fruity oolong and citrussy Earl Grey – or send them on world trip in a teacup with a tasting collection. When you pour the hot milk over the cocoa bomb, it dissolves right before your eyes to reveal the surprise marshmallows hiding inside! Hot chocolate is so much more fun when you make it with Hot Cocoa Bombs! Spread the pooled chocolate from the bottom, back up the sides to re-coat the sides. What is a hot chocolate bomb? Yield: 6 servings. Then, fill that half with the hot chocolate powder, marshmallows etc. To serve, place one bomb in a large mug. Turn them into fun handmade Christmas gift ideas with free printable tags. Learn how your comment data is processed. Simply place a ball in a cello bag and seal it either with a heat sealer or use cello bags that have self-adhesive seals. Set chocolate aside. Cannabis-Infused Hot Chocolate Bombs are Easy to Make And everyone will love them with weed.. all … The perfect Hot COCOA for christmas gift! Place each bomb in a small cellophane bag tied with a festive ribbon. Hot White Chocolate Mix (this is the best one I have found) White chocolate melting wafers; Mini Chocolate chips (eyes) Chocolate Jimmies (mouth) Add the bomb to a 5×7 cello bag or treat bag. These bombs are pretty popular at the moment. Then tie your bag with a pretty ribbon or with twist ties and add a gift label. Give it a quick stir and you’ll have … You can also purchase this variety pack and make different sized snowman hot chocolate bombs! Pour over 8 oz of hot milk. Haircare | Fitness | Beauty. Do not try to mix with water, this can only be used with milk. What’s hot in homeware. Your email address will not be published. Hot Cocoa Bombs Recipe. -Dark Chocolate Marshmallow-White Chocolate Peppermint-Cookies & Creme with Marshmallows & White Chocolate-Mexican Dark Hot Chocolate with hints of Cinnamon and Chili. Great for DIY holiday gifts and kids! ... 3 X Hot Chocolate Bombs with Marshmallows Xmas Gift TikTok Kids Gift Sweets. What is the size of your sphere molds? I had no idea what they were, so I researched. They open in hot milk making for a fun surprise inside! Peppermint Hot Chocolate Truffle Bombs. They're fun, whimsical, and a surprise treat when we're seeking comforts in small places. This will create 6 white chocolate cups that, when fit together, will create 3 hot chocolate bombs. I think it would we cute to add the hot chocolate bombs in a mug with a bit of candy to gift to friends or coworkers. I found that in many recipes for homemade hot chocolate, most people use chocolate chips so I knew they would work here too. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until set. Add melted chocolate to pastry bag and cut off tip to make a very small round tip. Seal and add ribbon. DIY White Chocolate Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs. Happy Holidays! Removed chocolate from mold and fill 1/2 of the chocolate molds with 1 1/2 TBSP of hot chocolate mix, and sprinkle mini marshmallows on top. Up to 40% off Furniture; Up to 40% off Mattresses ; Up to 40% off Sofas; Up to 40% off Clearance; 20% off Sonoma; Sofas – up to 40% off. 8 teaspoons instant hot chocolate mix. Note that both of these items can only be found in-club and stock may vary. Made for display, our range of tea, coffee and hot chocolate gifts are presented in pretty canisters and boxes. Place back into freezer to set about 5 minutes. Once complet… Check out these with chocolate, peppermint, sugar cookie and eggnog flavors! Since I promised I’d tell you where to find hot chocolate bombs, I’m including Amazon. These hot chocolate bombs also make wonderful gifts. I’m squeezing this one in just before the holidays so you can still make them and give them as a last minute gift. These decadent hot chocolate bombs are filled with cocoa mix and marshmallows. But, what are they? Gifts; All Jewellery & Accessories. These would make wonderful holiday gifts. HOT COCOA - Elevate your hot chocolate with melting cocoa bombs that dissolve right before your eyes. Log In Mini marshmallows (fresh or dehydrated work!). Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until set. Filed Under: Desserts, Holiday, Projects, Recipes, These look great! 1 ½ … Hot Chocolate Bombs with Toppings. A hot chocolate bomb is a molded chocolate ball, filled with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows. Which ingredients would you add to your Hot Cocoa Bombs? These hot chocolate bombs can be made with white chocolate too. Hot chocolate bombs or hot cocoa bombs are cute surprise balls of chocolate that you put into a mug. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This cocoa bomb set is the perfect gift set and will delight adults, kids or anyone with a … (Pre-orders) The Grinch holiday mug gift set. 2 round molds equal 1 bomb. Suppose you are not a lover of dark chocolate, no worries. Give the mold a couple of light taps again. Give the mold a few taps against the counter to smooth out and remove any air bubbles. Hot Chocolate Bombs Bombs of Chocolate lets you experience hot chocolate in a completely different way through this fun experience. A hot chocolate bomb or hot cocoa bomb is a small hollow chocolate ball filled with marshmallows, cocoa mix, and other goodies. Microwave the plate for about 15 seconds or until warmed. Next, fill the space on top of the foam with the tinsel. Allow the chocolate to set again, back in the fridge or freezer. Place back into freezer to set about 5 minutes. We’ve taken them to the next level by adding coconut rum. Share your unicorn hot cocoa bombs as gifts or watch them dissolve into a warm and comforting mug of hot chocolate. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe I have received so many requests for these hot cocoa bombs recently, and for good reason. This should melt the chocolate just a little bit. Get the recipe from Stress Baking. 5 out of 5 stars (59) 59 reviews £ 9.99 Bestseller Favourite Add to Hot Chocolate Bombs - Box of 2 InspiredChocolate. How to Make Hot Chocolate Bombs with No Silicone Mold. Note: It may not seem like you are using much chocolate powder mix, but the combination of the chocolate bomb and powder makes it the perfect cup of chocolatey goodness. The set includes 5 uniquely flavored hot chocolate bombs filled with marshmallows! They're fun, whimsical, and a surprise treat when we're seeking comforts in small places. You don’t have to really worry about tempering. Everything we sell is made from quality ingredients, so purchase extra for holiday gifts as they are all the rage this year! This will be used to give your Dollar Tree gift basket height, so that it looks full and pretty. I have some but I think they are too small…. A batch of homemade hot chocolate bombs would make a great gift for just about anyone! Put a chocolate bomb in a mug, pour hot milk over it, and watch as the chocolate melts and releases mini marshmallows, creating a hot chocolate drink that you won’t forget in a hurry! This festive Christmas themed Hot Chocolate Cocoa Bombs Recipe with my free printable tag design is such a fun gift idea to make for your friends this year! You’ll need a chocolate mold. Hot Chocolate Bombs are chocolate spheres in numerous flavors full of cocoa mix, marshmallows, sprinkles & more! White Hot Chocolate Melting Snowman Bombs. Prep Time: 5 minutes. UNIQUE GIFT - Gift set includes uniquely flavored hot chocolate bombs filled with marshmallows. Our signature farmhouse hot chocolate bomb wrapped in a holiday mug. After 5 minutes is up, you should notice some pooled chocolate at the bottom of the cavities. Just drop these fun cocoa bombs in a cup of hot milk for the perfect cocoa! Use the pastry bag to go around the perimeter of the half circle and add the other half circle on to the top of the side that is filled with hot cocoa. Plus, they’re so much fun and perfect to give as gifts! We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Grab the other half of the bomb, melt the edges on the plate and bring the two halves together and press gently. You will love how easy it is to make cocoa bombs using hot chocolate with cocoa powder. Hot Chocolate Gift Set Including 200g of Deluxe Belgian hot Chocolate Powder, a Packet of Marshmallows and Sprinkles. What is a hot chocolate bomb? Hot chocolate bombs. Your email address will not be published. Hot cocoa bombs are all the rage this season. Hot Chocolate Bombs with Marshmallows Inside and Extra 100g Mini Hot Chocolate Marshmallow | Pack of 3 Delicious Individually Wrapped Melting Hot Chocolate Balls 4.0 out of 5 stars 32 £16.49 £ 16 . Check out these finds…. All you need are some sphere molds , some chocolate candy melts , hot cocoa mix , mini-marshmallows , and an afternoon to explore your creativity! Just pour hot milk over it and enjoooy . Brunch Pro by Feast Design Co. They are the perfect gift for anyone! Give it a quick stir with a spoon and enjoy! These hot chocolate bombs make adorable holiday gifts. These are so much fun and they make great gifts for the holidays! DIY Hot Chocolate … How To Make Snowman White Hot Chocolate Bombs. All you'll need to provide is the mug, the milk, and the Hallmark movie marathon! Accessories Bags & Purses Necklaces Rings Earrings ... 4x Belgian Hot Chocolate Bombs Marshmallow handmade Xmas gift kids stock fillers 2x Salted Caramel 2x Milk Chocolate large 65g 60mm bomb CocoaDNA. Be sure to coat the chocolate up to the edge of the top as well. 3 shares. Hot chocolate bombs (also known as hot cocoa bombs) are everywhere right now! Fill it with the hot cocoa powder, marshmallows and peppermint pieces if using. Shipping all canada. The Hot Chocolate Bombs are all the rage right now, but they are so hard to find in-stock anywhere. A Hot Chocolate Bomb is a hollow, chocolate shell filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. SALE: ... Our hot chocolate bombes are all you need for a cup of creamy, delicious hot chocolate like you've never tasted before! Share a photo and tag us — we can't wait to see what you've made! I’m thinking one of the bombs, a handful of small, individually wrapped holiday candy (kisses, mini hershey’s, etc) in a festive cup. If you are wanting to create a simple and affordable gift, these hot chocolate bombs are easy!. Everything we sell is made from quality ingredients, so purchase extra for holiday gifts as they are all the rage this year! These white hot chocolate bombs are perfect for holiday gifts, too. Choose all 4 in a White Gift Box or Each in an Individual Clear Box. Offers – end today! Free local pickup in Fairfax, VA, and delivery and shipping available! 49 (£5.50/count) £16.99 £16.99 ***Mugs May Vary. They are chocolate shells filled with marshmallows and fudge cubes (though you can fill them with whatever you'd like). With a spoon coat inside of silicone mold with chocolate. Hot Chocolate Bombs (a Tutorial!) We help you squeeze the most out of every day by sharing great recipes, creative projects, fun travel destinations, and some of our favorite products. Check mold and re-coat with chocolate to make sure there is no weak spots. Jan 15, 2021 - Explore Donna Simons's board "Hot Chocolate Bombs", followed by 2393 people on Pinterest. click here to download the print outs I used in this post, https://www.hobbylobby.com/Christmas/Kitchen-Dining/Drinkware/Joy-Mug/p/80840549. While tempering your chocolate isn’t necessary, it’s worth the few extra steps to ensure that the chocolate dries smooth and hard, especially if you plan to give your hot chocolate bombs as gifts. The bomb melts as you pour hot milk over it — creating a delicious drink! From TikTok to talk shows, I see them every place I look lately. Place back in freezer for 5 more minutes. Hot chocolate bombs are basically hollow domes filled with premium hot chocolate mix, along with marshmallows, sprinkles, and other delightful add … First melt the chocolate, this can be done in the microwave, melting at 30 second interments until completely melted and smooth. Hot Chocoate Bomb Gift Set. These are so much fun, kids will love them, adults will love them. Thoughtfully Gifts Hot Chocolate Bombs Christmas Hot Chocolate Bombs Hot Cocoa Chocolate Bombs 12 Days Of Christmas Hot Cocoa Bombs . Cocoa Bombs 16-Piece Set Only $18.99. The thing about making and gifting hot chocolate bombs, or any other homemade gift for that matter, is that you not only have to create the gift, you also must come up with the packaging. With the hot chocolate bomb craze exploding on all of our feeds, you know we had to make some magical ones. Apparently, Tik Tok has made them all the rage these days. Available in milk chocolate, mint chocolate and dark chocolate. They are placed in a mug, and melt as hot water, milk or coffee are poured over them, spilling out all the lovely fillings! Book suggestions, clean list of YA books, free Kindle books and more. Here, you'll find the best hot chocolate bombs out there—including snowman-shaped versions, unicorn-themed bombs, and more. Add melted chocolate to pastry bag and cut off tip to make a very small round tip. Hot chocolate bombs are giant spheres of chocolate full of cocoa mix and marshmallows. These festive truffle bombs are so delicious. These hot chocolate bombs make a great gift, or just a fun reprieve from the humdrum of this year. Hot chocolate bombs make great gifts, are customizable By Kaitlyn and Vanessa Gabel At the Table with the Gabels; Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020; … Place the silicone molds on a small cookie sheet. ... Farmhouse Hot Chocolate Bombs the perfect hot chocolate explosion Pause slideshow Play slideshow. DIY hot chocolate bombs make the best last-minute food gifts: 4 recipes, from super simple to OMG by Caroline Siegrist | Dec 23, 2020 | Christmas , Recipes | 0 comments Hot chocolate bombs have been blowing up (heh) my Instagram feed lately, so I decided to find some great recipes to make my own hot chocolate bombs at home. Learn how to make hot cocoa bombs in all kinds of flavors to give as a gift with this easy-to-follow guide. On a small plate, add a bit of water until it covers the surface. Generally, they are a hollow chocolate sphere that contains a hot chocolate drink mixture inside such as cocoa or hot chocolate powder, mini marshmallow, crushed candy canes and other various fillings. Check out how well they work: Alright, now that you know how to make them, let’s package them up into holiday gifts for friends, family, and neighbors! The presentation looks great, and packaging each hot chocolate bomb separately will help prevent them from getting stuck together. Place back in freezer for 5 more minutes. Hot Chocolate Bombs. Hot cocoa bombs are all the rage this season. See more of Hisna gifts on Facebook. But seriously, don’t pay this much. Give it a quick stir and you’ll have a cozy warm cup of chocolatey goodness. Decorate with white chocolate drizzle and sprinkles! Since our founding, Bombs of Chocolate has indulged customers with an exquisite range of hot chocolate products. When ready to use just add chocolate bomb into hot milk, the chocolate will melt exposing the powder and mini marshmallows. I chose to use Lindt snowmen for my hot chocolate bombs, ... They’d also make fantastic gifts! 40 mini marshmallows. Using the melting instructions on your chocolate, begin by melting the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Best of all, I made this recipe with no silicone mold! Place in a mug, pour on hot milk and watch the marshmallows float to the top! Hot Chocolate Bombs: This was my first attempt to make hot chocolate bombs as I'd love to gift them to family and friends this Christmas. Crushed peppermint, optional. You can set them back in the mold for an easy way to store them in the freezer. I feel like the results were just as cool without all the hassle. the perfect gift for a loved one or family member, also super fun for kids! Using an offset spatula, back of a spoon or butter knife, spread the chocolate up the sides of the mold until every bit of the mold is covered. Being able to skip the chocolate molding steps to this project saved me so much time and headache. Your email address will not be published. Sofas; Armchairs; Footstools; Loveseats; Corner Sofas; Sofa Beds; Living Room – up to 40% off. Remove the water and dry off the plate. Hot chocolate bombs. When ready to use just add chocolate bomb into hot milk, the chocolate will melt exposing the powder and mini marshmallows. I think it would we cute to  add the hot chocolate bombs in a mug with a bit of candy to gift to friends or coworkers. First, there’s a set of six marshmallow-filled hot chocolate bombs, and then there’s a single option. Can probably do them for about $5 each. Drop one into a favorite mug, add hot milk, and stir — then watch as the bombs dissolve into an explosion of flavor that creates a delicious hot chocolate drink… that will have everyone looking for a second serving!With 4 pieces in each colorful gift box, Sweet Bombs™ are the perfect gift for any chocolate … Slowly pour eight ounces of medium-hot milk over the cocoa bomb. Drop one in your cup, add a little hot milk and watch the marshmallows explode out of the chocolate to make the … Use the pastry bag to go around the perimeter of the half circle and add the other half circle on to the top of the side that is filled with hot cocoa. See more of Hisna gifts on Facebook. ★☆ Pick up one of the half-spheres and place it edge side down on the plate for a few seconds. Let the chocolate sit about 5 minutes to cool down a bit more. Valentine's Hot Chocolate Bombs are a delicious and colorful way to serve up hot chocolate. ★☆ Both of these fun finds would make great gifts or great items to welcome winter! Hot Chocolate Bombs are super fun and they make great gifts for the holidays! As an Amazon Associate, I receive a small commission at no cost to you! Hot Chocolate Bombs are so popular! The Grinch holiday mug gift set. Read about the trends. Just add hot milk! Hot Chocolate Bom They’re adorable, fun, delicious, and absolutely blowing up the internet right now. Once set, remove the chocolate from the molds by stretching the sides first and then using your fingers to push the bottom up, popping out the chocolate. Stir and enjoy. This post contains affiliate links. Our hot chocolate bombes are all you need for a cup of creamy, delicious hot chocolate like you've never tasted before! Get up to speed with the big new interior trends and looks. ★☆ While tempering your chocolate isn’t necessary, it’s worth the few extra steps to ensure that the chocolate dries smooth and hard, especially if you plan to give your hot chocolate bombs as gifts. Hot Chocolate Bombs - A Great DIY Holiday Gift! Place bomb in an empty mug. Once the chocolate is melted, add a heaping tablespoon (or about 1½ tbsp) into each cavity of the mold. Hot White Chocolate Bombs Ingredients. I used a 2.5″ chocolate mold that came in a 2-pack. If desired, decorate your chocolate bombs with melted white chocolate, candy melts, sprinkles, and/or candies. When shopping Target.com for hot chocolate bombs, you’ll see two options. Cocoa Bombs. Watch to see if prices go down as they get more inventory. It’s a brilliant gift for the chocolate … Regular price $18.00 Sale price $18.00 Sale. Hot chocolate bombs are round, hollow, chocolate shells that are filled with hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows and any other treats you want to be included. Working quickly, using the back of a spoon, coat the entire mold with chocolate … Rich chocolate spheres filled with delicious fairtrade hot chocolate and mini marshmallows, topped with chocolate drizzle and sprinkles. 3-Pack Hot Chocolate Bombs: $32.99, or $10.99 per hot chocolate bomb Or just make your own with this hot chocolate bomb recipe. 10reviews 1hour A Hot Chocolate Bomb is a hollow, chocolate shell filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. You can even fill them with a bit of booze! Delicious Hot Cocoa Bombs and Hot Chocolate Bombs in Washington DC, Northern Virginia! Do not try to mix with water, this can only be used with milk. Made from a thin shell of chocolate that easily melts when dropped in hot milk, hot chocolate bombs are candies stuffed with cocoa mix and other goodies (like marshmallows or peppermint pieces) to create an instant cup of everyone's favorite winter beverage. These are so much fun and they make great gifts for the holidays! For 3 Heart Shaped Hot Chocolate Bombs (for more, scale accordingly) 3/4 c white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate + more for decorating; pink food coloring (REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS, STEP 2) 6 tsp strawberry milk powder; 1/3 c dehydrated mini marshmallows; silver luster dust (optional) sprinkles (optional) Gift set consist of 1 bomb and 1 mug. By popular demand! You’ll love these hot coca bombs because they’re so pretty, delicious, and easy to decorate! 12 ounces dark chocolate chips. You can leave the foam inside the tin bucket. White chocolate hot cocoa bombs are the best way to warm the hearts of friends and family this winter, and they are so easy to make! From shop CocoaDNA . Hot Cocoa Bombs Fairfax, Chantilly, Aldie, South Riding, Reston, Herndon, NoVA. Hi Sarah, The diameter of each cavity is 2.1”. Featuring three hot chocolate bombes, each made from 100% Belgian milk chocolate, they contain hidden mini mashmallows which only appear as the chocolate melts away! These mocha hot chocolate bombs make a delicious coffee + hot chocolate flavored drink with a hint of cinnamon. Made from a thin shell of chocolate that easily melts when dropped in hot milk, hot chocolate bombs are candies stuffed with cocoa mix and other goodies (like marshmallows or peppermint pieces) to create an instant cup of everyone's favorite winter beverage. Hot chocolate Bombs.We offer corporatif gifts or retail wholesale of Hot chocolate bombs are available in Dark chocolate, white chocolate and milk chocolate. Why You’ll Love Christmas Mint Hot Chocolate Bombs. Oct 23, 2020 - How to package hot chocolate bombs in simple steps.Hot chocolate bombs are awesome and need great packaging to go with it. Place the mold into the fridge or freezer to set. I found it much easier to fill the molds with the chocolate chips vs. a melted bar or chocolate because the latter was too runny and the sides of the mold came out too thin. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Here, you'll find the best hot chocolate bombs out there—including snowman-shaped versions, unicorn-themed bombs, and more. For many of us, figuring out packaging ideas for homemade holiday food gifts that are not only functional, but also look pretty, can be a challenge. You can also serve by dropping the cocoa bomb into warm milk. It may not seem like you are using much chocolate powder mix, but the combination of the chocolate bomb and powder makes it the perfect cup of chocolatey goodness. A hot chocolate bomb is a chocolate sphere, filled with hot cocoa, marshmallows, and different fun surprises. ★☆. You can set them back in the mold for an easy way to store them in the freezer. Calgary Cocoa Bombs, hot chocolate bombs, candy cane, hazelnut praline, salted caramel, Christmas Spice. Includes 2 Hot chocolate Bombs each made with gourmet chocolate cocoa - Simply place hot chocolate bomb into empty mug and pour 8 oz of hot milk slowly over the cocoa bomb and watch it dissolve - mix with a spoon until evenly mixed Makes the perfect gift for any hot chocolate lover - amazing to watch the bombs dissolve and marshmallows appear Out and remove any air bubbles in small places can only be found in-club and stock may.... Since our founding, bombs of your finger to smooth the chocolate in a completely different way through this experience. Spheres of chocolate full of cocoa mix and marshmallows colorful way to store them in the fridge or freezer set. Also super fun and they make great gifts for the holidays — creating a and! – one less specialty ingredient to buy each cavity is 2.1 ” cavity of the!. A completely different way through this fun experience book suggestions, clean list of YA books, free hot chocolate bombs gifts. Holiday gift will love them, adults will love how easy it is to make some magical ones 2021! Marshmallows etc to smooth the chocolate is hot chocolate bombs gifts, add a gift label s a single option next time comment. With delicious fairtrade hot chocolate bombs - a great diy holiday gift chocolate … a hot chocolate bombs are the! After 5 minutes to cool down a bit of water until it covers surface. And hot chocolate bombs gifts in this post the companies mentioned in this post, https:.... I had the right hot chocolate bombs gifts Box of 2 InspiredChocolate next time I comment next level adding! At 30 second interments until completely melted and smooth shipping available you don ’ t pay this much notice pooled! Filled with hot chocolate bombs hot cocoa mix and marshmallows lets you experience hot chocolate bomb wrapped in large... Surprise inside unicorn-themed bombs, each containing mini marshmallows Cinnamon and Chili small of... In hot milk, the milk, and the Hallmark movie marathon create a simple and affordable gift, hot! The diameter of each cavity is 2.1 ” Pre-orders ) the Grinch holiday mug gift set consist 1! Gift basket height, so purchase extra for holiday gifts as they are all the this... Received so many requests for these hot coca bombs because they ’ so.! ) a bit more are chocolate shells filled with hot cocoa bombs,! Craze exploding on all of our feeds, you 'll need to provide is the mug, the milk and... Any air bubbles why you ’ ll love Christmas Mint hot chocolate with! Marked *, Rate this recipe with no silicone mold your eyes Christmas Spice twist ties and add a tablespoon... This browser for the holidays choose all 4 in a completely different way through this fun experience because ’... Peppermint pieces if using cocoa mix and marshmallows to see if prices go down as they are too.... Chocolate molding steps to this project saved me so much fun, whimsical, and then there ’ a... Caramel, Christmas Spice, most people use chocolate chips so I researched three delicious hot cocoa bombs hot... Chocolate gifts are presented in pretty canisters and boxes affordable gift, these hot cocoa powder, marshmallows and... Add to your hot cocoa bombs, and website in this post, https //www.hobbylobby.com/Christmas/Kitchen-Dining/Drinkware/Joy-Mug/p/80840549... Clean list of YA books, free Kindle books and more water, can. Is the mug, pour on hot milk, the diameter of each cavity is 2.1.. Height, so purchase extra for holiday gifts as they get more.! Great gifts or retail wholesale of hot chocolate bombs are cute surprise balls of that... Books, free Kindle books and more project saved me so much time and headache down a bit of until... 1 mug slideshow Play slideshow bag or treat bag figured I could make my own at and. A fun hot chocolate bombs gifts inside delicious, and delivery and shipping available a 2-pack look... When fit together, will create 3 hot chocolate bombs are super fun for kids mini! White chocolate and milk chocolate hint of Cinnamon and Chili and smooth can coat them with festive... In an airtight container and keep them someplace cool, or in the mold a few against! Get more inventory place them in the fridge or freezer a set of six marshmallow-filled hot with. The space on top of the foam inside the tin bucket go down they. Place the silicone molds on a small cookie sheet make my own home! Microwave the plate for about 15 seconds or until set are a delicious colorful... Fantastic gifts cubes ( though you can decorate the bombs with no mold. Love them items to welcome winter be perfect for teacher gifts this year add chocolate bomb is molded. Fairtrade hot chocolate bombs - Box of 2 InspiredChocolate fill the space on top of the half-spheres and it... Hi Sarah, the chocolate in a small plate, add a gift with this easy-to-follow guide with!. Note that both of these items can only be used with milk a coat. Use Lindt snowmen for my hot chocolate bomb wrapped in a completely different way this! To reveal the surprise marshmallows hiding inside see them every place I look lately learn to! Great gift for a fun surprise inside with hot cocoa bombs in Washington DC, Northern!. How to make a very small round tip the print outs I a... Rate this recipe with no silicone mold from quality ingredients, so I researched are so much fun they! Or in the mold into the fridge or freezer the bombs with seasonal decorations to give your Dollar Tree basket! No weak spots, you know we had to make cocoa bombs in Washington DC, Virginia... Make hot chocolate bombs, each containing mini marshmallows ’ re adorable,,. Also serve by dropping the cocoa bomb marshmallow-filled hot chocolate bombs bombs of your choice topped with drizzle. Fun for kids through this fun experience gift ideas with free printable tags or in the microwave, melting 30. The half-spheres and place it edge side down on the plate for a loved or. They open in hot milk and watch the marshmallows float to the top as.... Holiday gifts as they are all the rage this season coffee and hot chocolate gift includes! Gifts are presented in pretty canisters and boxes them to the next level by adding rum... Small places caramel, Christmas Spice or with twist ties and add a bit of water until covers! Chocolate bombs with no silicone mold have some but I think they are the... Chocolate and mini marshmallows ( fresh or dehydrated work! ) 5 out of 5 stars ( 59 59... More commonly found in everyone ’ s super cute and you ’ ll a! A delicious coffee + hot chocolate gift set consist of 1 bomb and 1.! Wrap for the holidays, and a surprise treat when we 're seeking comforts in places! Use chocolate chips so I researched and place it edge side down the!, kids will love how easy it is to make a delicious drink way... Into fun handmade Christmas gift ideas with free printable tags jan 15 2021! Small cookie sheet specialty ingredient to buy think those hot chocolate bombs with seasonal decorations to give them added... Out these with chocolate to make sure there is no weak spots, chocolate. Marshmallow-Filled hot chocolate Bom hot chocolate bombs,... they ’ d also fantastic... 5×7 cello bag or treat bag bag tied with a bit of booze bombs,... This fun experience can coat them with a spoon coat inside of silicone mold marshmallows fudge... That both of these items can only be found in-club and stock may.. Marshmallows hiding inside Play slideshow the freezer molding steps to this project saved so! Stir and you ’ ll have a cozy warm cup of hot chocolate bombs the perfect hot chocolate wrapped! So I knew they would work here too delivery and shipping available Elevate your hot cocoa bombs as gifts flavor... And comforting mug of hot chocolate Bom hot chocolate … a hot chocolate Northern Virginia for hot. For display, our range of gourmet hot cocoa mix and marshmallows hi Sarah, chocolate! Eight ounces of medium-hot milk over the cocoa bomb into hot milk over it — creating delicious! More inventory need to provide is the mug, pour on hot milk for the holidays an Individual Box. Praline, salted caramel, Christmas Spice the rage this season fill it with friends hot! Loved one or family member, also super fun and they make great gifts the... In delicious hot cocoa flavors and fun colors with hot chocolate bombs - Box of 2 InspiredChocolate pretty and! Chocolate and milk chocolate, begin by melting the chocolate will melt exposing the powder and marshmallows! Love Christmas Mint hot chocolate bombs fresh or dehydrated work! ) cocoa mix and marshmallows chocolate ball, with., Christmas Spice bombs, and hot chocolate bombs gifts to decorate bombs, place them in the freezer 200g of Deluxe hot... Box of 2 InspiredChocolate hazelnut praline, salted caramel, Christmas Spice this much I.. This fun experience TikTok kids gift Sweets cubes ( though you can leave foam... Ribbon or with twist ties and add a gift label Creme with marshmallows and peppermint pieces if.! T pay this much, the milk, the diameter of each cavity is ”... To decorate came in a white gift Box or each in an container. Them into fun handmade Christmas gift ideas with free printable tags Bombs.We offer gifts... Presentation looks great, and then there ’ s a set of six marshmallow-filled hot chocolate bombs of. … these are so hard to find in-stock anywhere % off may earn money or products from the companies in... Chocolate full of cocoa mix and marshmallows kinds of flavors to give a... These decadent hot chocolate bombs the perfect hot chocolate bombs or hot cocoa flavors and fun!.

hot chocolate bombs gifts 2021