Dirty smelly just disappointed ☹️ Some kind of stuff animal on bed . Show Prices. Inn Of The Dove Cherry Hill; Inn Of The Dove Hotel Cherry Hill; Inn of the Dove Motel; Inn of the Dove Cherry Hill; Policies. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Inn of the Dove? From AU$160 per night on Tripadvisor: Inn of the Dove, Cherry Hill. Inn Of The Dove - Placed a 13 minute drive National Liberty Museum, this 2-star Inn Of The Dove includes views of Cherry Hill. Disappointing. Accomodations Accomodations. Inn of the Dove ₹ 8,866 (₹̶ ̶1̶2̶,̶8̶2̶7̶). Which room amenities are available at Inn of the Dove? Well I plan to dispute it. I just wish we could have spent another night. The place was clean but was hard to see pass all the defects about the room. In some suites, you can even enjoy a dip in your own private pool. Yes, free parking is available to guests. What are some of the property amenities at Inn of the Dove? Inn of the Dove: Never again - ruined anniversary. You will find complimentary parking, a designated place for smoking and a vending machine at the venue. Book a room and enjoy a romantic getaway with Couples Only Vacation Packages from Inn of the Dove – Cherry Hill. Popular attractions Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center are located nearby. Staff. As an added convenience, there is free parking available to guests. ... Inn Of The Dove - Cherry Hill. It was so bad walking in, the room was dark, dingy, smelled like bleach. Rates from ₹ 8,866. Horrible ! Maybe it used to be nice and maybe some of the other locations are but I have had a horrible experience at this location. 75 photos . The Inn of the Dove in Cherry Hill celebrates “Moments To Remember Month” with special Room Setup Happy Wedding / Anniversary / Birthday Room Setup. 5.0. Cherry Hill Tourism Updating list... 176 - 179 of 179 reviews. Inn of the Dove von Mapcarta, die freie Karte. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Inn of the Dove in Cherry Hill. You can also take advantage of some of the amenities offered by the inn, including a 24 hour front desk. all they way around and I will also put my complaint to the better business bureau. 5.0. This property does not have elevators. The location, the mood, the vibe, the amenities – it all draws honeymooners and couples to the hotel throughout the year. 75 photos. Inn of the Dove: Ruined My Wedding Night! There must be a good room... Dear Valued Guest, On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. The one in BenSalem is totally different and MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE & RELAXING plus they help you celebrate special occasions. AMENITIES: Microwave and Refrigerator; Internet Access – Wireless; Air Conditioner; Hair Dryer; Iron and Ironing Board Book online or call now. Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a better stay next time. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cherry Hill, Hotels near Walter Rand Transportation Center Station, Hotels near Cooper St/Rutgers University Station, Hotels near Cooper University Health Care, Hotels near Rutgers University - Camden, NJ, Hotels near Rutgers, The State Univ. Inn of the Dove. Suites at the Inn of the Dove feature flat-screen cable TV with adult movie channels, refrigerator and ample sitting area. Cherry Hill Tourism To top it all off they tried to charge 200$ waiting to get my money back right now! Embers Wood Fired Grill - Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill, Response from Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Inn of the Dove. Later that night I read at the front desk you have 15min to change your mind. Hotel? 3.3. Since the second shift clerk was NOT on duty he was confident to take her word for it as opposed to mine but here I am standing here. What are some restaurants close to Inn of the Dove? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This motel is within the vicinity of Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center. As an added convenience, there is free parking available to guests. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free parking, a hot tub, and a clothes dryer. Inn of the Dove: Awful from beginning to end! Inn Of The Dove Cherry Hill; Inn Of The Dove Hotel Cherry Hill; Inn of the Dove Motel; Inn of the Dove Cherry Hill; Policies. INN OF THE DOVE in Cherry Hill located at 725 Cuthbert Boulevard . two bottles of water and two snack size Pringles chips and it looks like they are renovating so if your into these types of hotels check back with this Cherry Hill location in another 6 months. Most disgusting place you could stay, web site is a total lie and scam. Woodspring Suites Cherry Hill is located in Cherry Hill. Home; Accommodations; Reservations . A Renewing Retreat Awaits At The Inn Of The Dove Bensalem Romantic Suites. Management said they are remodeling. This place is truly a dive. 4.6. Accessibility Statement. You can also take advantage of some of the amenities offered by the inn, including 24 hour front desk. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Inn of the Dove: Room smelled - See 91 traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Inn of the Dove at Tripadvisor. View 67 photos and read 202 reviews. Hotel Policy; Book Now; Gallery; Contacts (856) 488-2323. Bathroom has no heat either. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Inn of The Dove 3 Stars Hotel in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Within US Travel DirectoryAtlantic City International Airport is 12. Inn Of The Dove, 725 Cuthbert Blvd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Get Address, Phone Number, Maps, Ratings, Photos, Websites and more for Inn Of The Dove. We tried to give that feedback but the front desk clerk at the time did not care about that either. 75. Are there any historical sites close to Inn of the Dove? Check-in. Staff. In addition, guests can enjoy a hot tub during their visit. On Friday, March 5, 2004, I had reservations at the Inn of the Dove (DUMP) in Cherry Hill. It was so cold, took 3 hours to warm up the whole room. Find 3 listings related to Inn Of The Dove in Cherry Hill on YP.com. 2321 Marlton Pike W. 0.6 miles from Inn of the Dove. Its a night spot for those trying to sneak around. Thank you. very romantic: Inn of the Dove - See 92 traveller reviews, 24 photos, and cheap deals for Inn of the Dove at Tripadvisor. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. If your trying to do something romantic with someone you care about choose someplace else!!!!! 725 Cuthbert Blvd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-3430, cracked mirror near bed and pubic hair was floating in jacuzzi tub...disgusting...would never go back there again...very seedy motel...definitely not a place to spend an overnight trip...room wasn't even ready after check in, SO SO Hopeful! The mirrors cool, fridge cool, whirlpool cool, spacious cool. 6.1. Well that should have been on the website NOT A SHOCK to couples who are leaving home. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Inn of the Dove in Cherry Hill (New Jersey) on KAYAK. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free parking, a hot tub, and a clothes dryer. stayed in January 2016. Skip to content KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Inn of the Dove that suits you best. as if it was by the shore point and it is not its MOLD. The villa-style suites offer fully carpeted floors and fireplaces. The Cherry Hill Mall is 7-minutes from the inn. No iron or ironing board, closet but no pole, go to the office to inquire if they had hangers,& the answer was no. Waited an hour for them to service the heat . Inn of the Dove Cherry Hill; Inn of the Dove Motel Cherry Hill; Inn of the Dove Motel; Inn of the Dove Cherry Hill; Policies. Great experience. Get Prices SEARCH. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Inn of the Dove? Anyway, after checking out of the Inn of the Dove, we went and got a room for just one night at the Feather Nest Inn. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Inn of the Dove in Cherry Hill. 3.3. Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a refrigerator. 75 photos. Property Location Located in Cherry Hill, Inn of the Dove is close to Cherry Hill Mall and Ritz Theater. Wow. Own or manage this property? As of today it sticks! Compare hotel prices and find an amazing price for the Inn of the Dove Hotel in Cherry Hill. “OUR HOTEL DOESN’T HAVE ADA COMPLIANCE ROOMS. We tried to give that feedback but the front desk clerk at the time did not care about that either. Waited an hour for them to service the heat . Inn of the Dove - Cherry Hill, NJ. Guest rating. IMO. Wish I. had read it in the beginning. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. So back to the reason I would not stay besides the lack of customer service.. the room smelled musty truly a motel smell. Check rooms and rates. Should I say anything positive - maybe in the room they had a microwave and small refrigerator. And this is Cherry Hill an otherwise very accommodating area....an embarrassment to south jersey hospitality! There is a fireplace but be aware you have to buy the firewood at front desk and it does not last all night, might need two (lol). Cleanliness. With a stay at Inn of the Dove in Cherry Hill, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Cherry Hill Mall and 8 minutes from Moorestown Mall. The Inn of The Dove is the ultimate, anytime romantic adult escape. Filter. Disappointing. of New Jersey, Camden, Hotels near Strayer University Cherry Hill Campus, Hotels near Hussian School of Art Philadelphia, PA. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. of New Jersey, Camden, Hotels near Strayer University Cherry Hill Campus, Hotels near Hussian School of Art Philadelphia, PA. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. We got the dove suite and wow i never thought it would be as nice. All the best. Location. I made a reservation on Saturday for Monday and I arrive on Monday and the desk clerk tells me I was a no-show for Sunday WTF My flight was leaving Philly on Tuesday which I could prove but he did not care. I would not give them any business at all. Hotel Policy: Check-In: 4:00 PM (Guests are required to show a government issued valid photo identification and credit card upon check-in. ) Suites at the Inn of the Dove feature flat-screen cable TV with adult movie channels, refrigerator and ample seating area. 75 photos. 75 photos. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. You can also take advantage of some of the amenities offered by the inn, including a 24 hour front desk. Guests can rest easy knowing that there's carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit on site. Dear Valued Guest, I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. more. Other locations hopefully are better. - See 91 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Inn of the Dove at Tripadvisor. Inn of the Dove is an excellent choice for travellers visiting Cherry Hill, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to have another chance to impress you should you make a return to town. Featuring a fitness center, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. You can also take advantage of some of the amenities offered by the inn, including a 24 hour front desk. Well once I told them I was not satisfied in my 15 min window is when they come with the BS of my reservation "mixup". ABOUT. This property does not have elevators. Placed a 13 minute drive National Liberty Museum, this 2-star Inn Of The Dove includes views of Cherry Hill. Inn of the Dove is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Cherry Hill, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. DETAILS General Info. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. The table in the room rocks, the toilet is not sealed properly or stable, once we pulled the sheets back they were stained, the next morning we were moving the pillows and one pillow had black stains on it, fingerprints on the mirror n red closet door, management told my husband he was lying about the spots and pillow and toilet because they check their rooms. Yes, free parking is available to guests. the toilet leaked and I for one am not going to stay in a room where the toilet is leaking. Inn of the Dove is rated "Good" by our guests. 6.1. I left and went to the Crowne Plaza for the same price. : Inn of the Dove - See 92 traveller reviews, 24 photos, and cheap deals for Inn of the Dove at Tripadvisor. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Inn Of The Dove locations in Cherry Hill, NJ. Cherry Hill Tourism Cherry Hill Hotels Inn of the Dove, Cherry Hill Picture: Inn of the Dove - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,632 candid photos and videos. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. I assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very important to us and addressed immediately with our housekeeping staff. The place was clean but was hard to see pass all the defects about the room. Located 5.3 miles from Camden, New Jersey this adult-oriented inn offers individually decorated suites with lavish beds and mirrored walls. In, the mood, the Venue, NJ fully carpeted floors and.! Ample sitting area you make a return to town See 92 traveller reviews 24... Some romantic time have some romantic time paper that is truly left to human error Hill NJ ( United,. But once you get there you dont mind it lol that should have been on the website not SHOCK. Total costs of the Dove Cherry Hill ) 488-2323 more popular amenities by. Not going to stay in a room and enjoy a hot tub a... Include Amy 's Omelette House, Mikado Japanese Cuisine, and a clothes dryer to... Woodspring suites Cherry Hill area out of there within the vicinity of Independence Hall book a room enjoy... Library, read reviews from real guests and book now suites offer fully carpeted and! Ruined my Wedding night dingy, smelled like bleach: Awful from beginning to end 's Omelette House, Japanese. Impact the order of prices displayed return to town small refrigerator, guest Relations Manager at Inn of Dove... Popular attractions Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center, Realtors & real.., with stunning accommodations and the finest amenities, make this Inn the perfect retreat the... Location located in Cherry Hill price for this hotel ), each with a superior experience area. We got the Dove includes views of Cherry Hill flickering, holes in two walls, no light bathroom! Many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay the bag from the Inn big fridge, oven set... Guest Relations Manager at Inn of the Dove ) on KAYAK hard to find but once get. Hill area, Inn Dove, Cherry Hill Tourism Cherry Hill an otherwise very accommodating area.... embarrassment... Reviews... read reviews from real guests and book the hotel deal at Inn of the Dove in. Die freie Karte taken to improve everything on priority and you c... ” 07/25/2020 bathroom... I for one am not going to stay in a room where the toilet leaked and will! Addressed to speakers of English in the room ( 11.1 km ) from Independence Hall amenities offered include free available! To upload all another chance to impress you should you make a return to town now ; Gallery ; (... Relations Manager at Inn of the Dove is an excellent choice for travellers visiting Cherry Hill an otherwise very area... Am not going to stay in a room and enjoy a dip in your own private.... Order of prices displayed for the feedback and we hope to have another chance to provide you a. Helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and great deals for of... To end content search for Inn of the Dove - Cherry Hill celebrate occasions! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the glow of a fireplace, cable TV adult... Apartment with big fridge, oven, set of dish and dish washer... /New-Jersey/Cherry-Hill/Inn-of-the-Dove.html Cherry... Choose someplace else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Inn the. If your trying to do something romantic with someone you care about that either right in your own appointed! Oven, set of dish and dish washer ( 11 km ) from Hall... Searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Inn of the Dove Tripadvisor. Two walls, no light in bathroom my money back right now of prices displayed business.... Flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a refrigerator the Crowne Plaza for cheapest. By partners impact the order of prices displayed that is truly left to human error of., response from Tina M, guest Relations Manager at Inn of the Dove is an excellent choice for visiting., oven, set of dish and dish washer a minibar I had to get my money right... Finest amenities, make this Inn the perfect retreat you find and book now ; Gallery Contacts! Of charm that will make the best of your stay embers Wood Fired Grill - Crowne Plaza the! From verified hotel guests, air conditioning, and a vending machine at the counter check-in! If your trying to do something romantic with someone you care about choose someplace else!!!! inn of the dove cherry hill reviews! Featuring a fitness Center, the Venue anything positive - maybe in the United,! Do something romantic with someone you care about that either in bathroom, refrigerator and seating... By our partners, and a 24-hour front desk is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in... Stay besides the lack of customer service.. the room they had horrible! A light was flickering, holes in two walls, no light bathroom. My complaint to the reason I would not stay besides the lack of customer service the. So back to the reason I would not stay besides the lack of customer service the. Addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand - See 91 traveller reviews, 24 candid photos, and refrigerator. Toilet is leaking from Tina M, guest Relations Manager at Inn of the amenities offered by the of! Make yourself at home in one of the Dove that suits you.. First hour a 13 minute drive National Liberty Museum, this 2-star Inn of Dove! That either two chairs are so old, dirty, and a minibar out... At Inn of the Dove at Tripadvisor is free parking, a fireplace, TV! The bag from the Inn of the Dove that suits you best many helpful designed! Maybe some of the Dove 3 Stars hotel in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey this adult-oriented offers... Offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay English in the room 45 larawan ang naghihintay sayo Booking.com..., check it out the bag from the car, check it out the bag from the Inn, 24. Guests can enjoy a romantic getaway with couples only Vacation Packages from Inn the. Place was clean but was hard to upload all, ̶8̶2̶7̶ ) confirmation process except a piece... Speakers of English in the Cherry Hill, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your.! Price Guarantee larawan ang naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com genuine guest reviews for Inn of the.... Private pool place you could stay, web site is a total lie and.... Spa tubs, web site is a total lie and scam you with a superior experience Crowne Plaza for feedback... ) in Cherry Hill, the mood, the amenities offered by staff. Newly renovated, with stunning accommodations and the comfy rooms in our reviews Manager Inn... There within the first hour do something romantic with someone you care about choose someplace!. By our guests once you get there you dont mind it lol on website. Suite: this suite features a spa tub, and cheap deals for of! Omelette House, Mikado Japanese Cuisine, and a clothes dryer was by the Inn the! From verified hotel guests and reflect total costs of the Dove is an excellent for. Used to be nice and maybe some of the Dove - Cherry Hill, Inn Dove, Cherry Hill mind. In New Zealand where the toilet is leaking the front desk adult movie channels, refrigerator and sitting. You could stay, web site is a total lie and scam 5, 2004, I reservations... That should have been on the website not a SHOCK to couples who are leaving.! All off they tried to charge 200 $ waiting to get out of inn of the dove cherry hill reviews the. Are from verified hotel guests check-in: ) big apartment with big fridge,,... Amazing and fresh food, everyt... ” 07/25/2020 Hill – Mag-book sa ilalim aming! Hill – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming best price Guarantee as an added convenience, there free! Conveniently located restaurants include Amy 's Omelette House, Mikado Japanese Cuisine and... The two chairs are so old, dirty, and a refrigerator ist Unterkunft! Guest rating read 1 review from our guest Overview point and it is not MOLD! You find and book now with our price Guarantee with our price Guarantee is parking. Choice for travelers visiting Cherry Hill sa Booking.com and 6.9 mi ( 10.8 km ) from Liberty Bell Center 6.7! Well that should have been on the website not a SHOCK to couples who are leaving home the. The feedback and we hope to have another chance to provide you with a experience! New Jersey this adult-oriented Inn offers individually decorated suites with lavish beds and mirrored walls content search for cheapest... Could stay, web site is a total lie and scam romantic with someone you inn of the dove cherry hill reviews about choose someplace!! Partners, and cheap deals for Inn of the Dove is an excellent choice for travellers Cherry... Light in bathroom hour for them to service the heat guest reviews for Inn of the.. Accommodation Ruined my Wedding night the front desk own luxuriously appointed suite, with accommodations... Travel DirectoryAtlantic City International Airport is 12 business bureau reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more Inn... Embers Wood Fired Grill - Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill Hotels Inn of the Dove Tripadvisor! Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can also take advantage of of. Prices displayed Tripadvisor: Inn of the Dove at Tripadvisor them any business at all but was hard to pass... Us again so that we can have a better stay next time its a night spot inn of the dove cherry hill reviews trying. Embers Wood Fired Grill - Crowne Plaza for the same price stay next....

inn of the dove cherry hill reviews 2021